[A] Atiesh <Anvil> Sun/Mon 9:30-11:30 CST Team 2

Are you a working professional with limited time to raid? Looking for a dedicated raiding guild with end-game content in sight with a mature and stable atmosphere? Anvil might be good for you.

Anvil of Atiesh is lead by adult players who have been playing this game for half of our current life-span, recruiting players to start its’ core raiding group; progressing all forms of content, focusing primarily on the end-game just 2 days a week.
We are an adult oriented guild that is work schedule / life / family / PST, CST, EST friendly, looking for reliable players to prepare for the next raid content.

Don’t want to commit to raiding? That’s fine too! We would also like to build a strong social environment for those who prefer to level alts, grind professions, or to just hang out in a laid back guild chat or Discord.

Raid Team 2 is currently looking for -

-Tanks-
2 Warrior or Flex tanks

-Healer-
1 Holy Priest or Resto Shaman

-DPS-
3 Shamans ( Any Spec )
2 Hunters
1 Warlock

Contact us in game any time:
Guild Master: Lazytree / Lazypoly (Jayy8Bit#0853 on Discord)
Co. Guild Master: Bodywrecker / Domewrecker / Bodyblock
Officer: Osvo (Erialis#4689 on discord), Asmodeas

Hey, I am looking for a guild on a pve alliance server that raids at the time frame you have advertised. Also, I am exactly the type of player you are looking for. Used to be much more hardcore but I just don’t have the time anymore to go that ham. So I think I could be a fantastic fit for your guild.

My main (BM hunter) is currently on Pagle, but I have no issues with xfering over to become part of the team.

I sent a discord friend request to the gm as well and osvo as well. Would love to talk!

Also battle.net is Lilsmashi#1981