[A] <Ashes Remain> Recruiting Any DPS!

:bird: Guild Name: Ashes Remain
:lion: Realm|Faction: Stormrage (US)|Alliance
:calendar: Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday from 8pm-11pm cst.
:dart: Needs: Destro/Aff Warlock and Sub Rogue! Most DPS spots are open! If you are interested in joining, contact me! :slight_smile:
:goal_net: Goals: AOTC (Once we achieve AOTC, we will progress as far as we can into Mythic). Also, we want to push the highest keys we possibly can!

:fire: About Us: We are a new guild that transferred from a smaller realm. Our ultimate goal is to develop a raid team that loves to raid with each other and progresses as far as we can. We are a semi-casual raiding and mythic+ guild.

:female_detective: What We Are Looking For: Honestly, we are looking for cool people to raid with and take down virtual bosses. We can help clean up a rotation or get geared, but we can’t change someone’s attitude. To join the core team, attendance is also important.

:100: What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive, fun atmosphere: Players pushing each other to be the best they can be and a really cool environment to be apart of.
- Raiders and Officers who care about you.
- Flasks & Feasts while raiding.
- Organized and fun raid nights.

:calling: Contact: If you have any questions or if you are interested, reach out to me anytime!
-Discord: Tano#1000
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

Thank you for reading this post and have a good holiday season everyone! :gift:

Hey, I added you. I’ll try and catch you tomorrow. I am a balance druid/potential resto druid with previous mythic raiding experience that is looking for a lower commitment raiding time guild.

1 Like

DPS spots are available! Contact me, if you are interested in joining our family! :slight_smile: