Current Needs:
• Tank: Open (Low)
• Melee: Open (High)
• Range: Open (High)
• Healer: Monk (High)

• 2/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N Uther-Alliance

• Main Raid Times: Tue/Thu 8pm - 10pm pst
• Alt Raid Times: Fri 8pm – 10pm PST

We are always on the lookout for highly-skilled individuals. Regardless of whether your class is listed as high/med/low demand, our standards remain the same. If you do not see your class/role listed and you feel you are the type of player we want, we encourage you to apply regardless. If you are applying for a 'Closed' or 'Low' class/role, the expectation for a raid spot is that you outperform a current raider within a lockout or two of your arrival. At this time prospective recruits must be able to do 1.3m single target dps for consideration.

• Tanking applicants with a DPS secondary spec is required. All applicants are expected to be able to competently play ALL specs of their class. This is doubly so for pure-DPS classes. With balance changes, we all know that the 'flavor' of the month is just that, and we need you to be ready to adjust on the fly.

Ascendance has enjoyed raiding all instances and been at, or near, the top of the server progression list since the beginning. We take pride in our accomplishments and always strive towards a challenge together. We only raid 4 hours a week and as such we're never going to be a cutting edge raiding guild but we strive to clear the current content while it's relevant.

We would like to find prospective recruits who are willing to learn new encounters and expand their knowledge base on their current raid experience. Recruits must be consistent in their playtimes and able to communicate with officers and members to fully understand encounters and be an active part of Ascendance. If you're interested in a more casual, weekend raiding experience please contact me about applying for a spot in our alt raids.

• Check our our past and current progression @ https://goo.gl/EoalGL and our logs @ https://tinyurl.com/ycosyxse

For further information regarding our recruitment please contact Gosh, Hyppo, Tinder, Dordric or any officer online.

RID: Dordric #11183

https://discord.gg/MUtd6wQ

Thanks!
> Range: ... Priest (High)

RIP no shadowpriests on this server, sorry
updated
updated again!
updated
Where you at range dps?
Updated

Could still use a few range dps and a healer.
Need some range dps still!
Updated
Still need ranged? My bnet is Parker#12817
04/13/2017 01:09 PMPosted by Lowinn
Still need ranged? My bnet is Parker#12817

Will add you when I get on. Thanks!
Updated

A few new bosses down tonight
Hey I would love to join your guild. I'm an elemental shaman. I'm looking for a new guild. I think you are a perfect match.
Updated recruitment again. Could use another tank!
Could still use a few more range dps to push mythic once ToS comes out.
/wave
recruitment updated and stuff
few new bosses down

heroic is serious business
updated recruitment and a few new boss kills since last update
We could use any melee or range dps that can out damage the tanks while dodging fire.