[A] ARMCHAIR GENERALS 8/10 H Looking for Ranged DPS also Social \ PVP \ M+ players

[A] Armchair Generals :eagle:

TLDR

Sargeras-US Aliiance | Raiding | Tue \ Thurs from 8-11 Server (6 hours)
Discord required for raiding |

Current Progress

10/10N and 8/10H
We maintain the raid nights of Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 8 - 11 CST Raiding with AOTC goal per raid tier. We are also working on the Normal achievements
as we prepare to push into Mythics. We run keys often as well as have a few arena teams.
RGB \ PVP night on Fridays.

About Armchair Generals,

GM team started out in DAoC 2001.
Our experience in game has been since public launch in 2004. We formed AG at the launch of BFA and have built a nice solid core group on Thrall Horde and now Alliance Sargeras for raiding and running mythic + dungeons.
As we continue to build, we have decided to push progression as hard as we can, while not taking ourselves too seriously and enjoying the content.
Our goal coming in was building a nice small core, so it could be member focused, current raid tuning favors larger raids so we’re adding people hopefully that’s you!
We are mature adults and have no time for drama or elitists players, we play for fun and relaxation. We don’t take it too seriously but push content and do our homework when it comes time to raid. We’re often found helping one another and enjoy mythic+, raiding, transmog runs, pvp, new and old content. If you’re looking for a fun group which progresses without the elitist mentality, then we may be just what you’re needing. We are casual but not LFR casual, we will continue progression on heroic, mythic and continue to gear and raid into the future.

What we are looking for:

• Raid recruitment is open. Raid team is looking for Ranged DPS to join the team.
  • PVP players
  • M+ players
  • Social players welcome.
    Social recruitment is open. If you are looking for a great guild and an awesome adult family to run content with, we are a great fit. Slots for raiding will open and we would like to promote from within if you have the ilvl requirement.

If you read this thank you for your time, and hopefully you come be a part of our team! We do not have a lengthy app process, but we do want to talk first just to ensure you’ll be a match to our family.
PS: Your alts are welcome.

Weekly schedule:

Tuesdays = 8 PM to 11 PM CST Raid night
Thursday = 8 PM to 11 PM CST Raid Progression
Friday = 8 PM to 11 PM CST RBG \ PVP Night

WoW Guild Armchair Generals @ Sargeras :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings

Thank you for taking the time,
The Brewmanchew

More Information / Contacts

Armchair Generals | Guilds of WoW
Brewmanchew - Character (worldofwarcraft.com)
Contact one of our officers in game, reach out to Tryxiea (GM), Brewmanchew (GM) or ask for an officer.
My battletag is: LazyToolbox#1962

2 Likes

Hi :smiley:

I’m looking for a guild as a Resto Shaman main. I’m addicted to running keys and heal very well, if I do say so myself :relaxed:

I have multiple AotCs as well as BfA’s KSM, timing all 15s and a few 17s on a Holy Priest.

Hello Ovdrid, I will message you in game.

Sounds good! :slight_smile:

We have opened recruitment for ranged DPS raiders! Come join a fun team!

We’re 5/10H after last night and could use some good ranged DPS. 200 ilvl min for our heroic runs but we can help get you there also. Mostly, just know your class and rotation! We have a lot of fun and our core raid is mostly people who have played this game since launch or for many years. A lot of work from home tech types and range from mid 20’s to 50’s in age, so we’re pretty diverse as well. We’d love to have you if this sounds like your ideal community!

1 Like

Hey!

206 ilvl Havoc DH.
10/10N 5/10H
Looking to finish AOTC & get into Mythic.
Have Rank 4 legendaries

I’m good for those raid times

If you’re still looking for a Boomkin, I am looking for a new home. Currently 4/10H, 205 Ilvl and have logs to show current performance. I know the fights for the remainder of Heroic as well as the first 3 of Mythic. BTAG is Famewolf#11889. I can make all of your raid times with no issue.

1 Like

Recruitment open ranged dps.

Bump for AOTC push.

Still Looking for Ranged DPS for Core Raid Team.

8/10 working on generals now, looking for ranged dps.

We dropped down to 2 nights a week for raiding.