Edit: Thank you guys! Found a guild.
Hello! My main is Korvilon an Arcane Mage ilvl 247, I’ve been playing MMOs for 15 years now and raided in 5 mythic tiers so far and one heroic. Currently I’m on US - Dalaran - Alliance. My guild decided to call it quits due to players leaving the game. Currently progressing on Mythic Painsmith and have gotten to the beginning of the last phase after killing the adds.
Previous Mythic raid tiers I’ve done were:
10/12M Nyalotha
9/10M Castle Nathria
8/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
I’ve gotten AOTC in the six tiers I played in for raiding. I wanted to raid in more tiers but I was in the military during Draenor, Legion, and most of BFA. But I’m out and in College so just gaming in my time out of school. I originally started WoW during Burning Crusade and Lich King but wasn’t a serious raider then. Just did a bit of Black Temple near the end of the expansion and I quit before ICC. But I raided in other MMOs like Allods Online.
I would like to join a guild thats at least 5/10M so I can continue my Painsmith prog.
I’m fine with faction change and transfer but I’d prefer to stay on US - Dalaran but I’m flexible. I’ve applied to a couple places but just throwing this out there to see if there are any guilds that need a mage that seem cool.
Thanks for your time.
1 Like
Imperative 5/10M T/W/Th 8-11pm Server, recruiting raiders with a CE mindset, High priority on RDPS/Heals. We recruit based on both performance AND personality to create a fun yet progression based atmosphere. Very active M+ community.
Would love to chat with you my friend!
Kuainn#8413 (Discord)
Kuainn#1663 (BNet)
Inexorable Brutality 5/10M and 30% away from 6/10m and subsequently 7/10M when Painsmith dies Guardian dies, we raid tues/wed 8-11 server/central on alliance Emerald Dream and are looking for ranged gamers to join our roster. We do m+ everyday and have keys being ran a good amount during prime time hours, we’re a group of friends looking to make new friends and would love to have you with us!
Discord: Merker#0172
1 Like
Would love to chat when you’ve got some free time. I’ll spare the spam here.
TL:DR - Currently 6/10M, raid times are Tues/Wed 9-12 EST for progression, Thursday 9-12 being our Heroic clears. If you’ve got functioning comms and a functioning brain (second one somewhat optional), you’d fit in here.
Fakade#1706 is my bnet. Hope to hear from you!
Be good, or be good at it.
Now 18% add me gamer so we can talk! Discord is Merker#0172 Btag is Merker#1974
Hey Korvilon, Alexa Pull Ten (H) 5/10M on the Tichondrious server is looking for active DPS, check us out on guildsofwow .com/Alexa-Pull-ten/recruitment we raid Fri/Sat 7:30pm Pst to 10:30pm pst. We provide all repair and consumables and are in high need of active DPS
Hi. What is you contact info so that I can reach out outside of forums?