[A] <Ante Meridiem> AOTC Wed/Thurs 7-10pm EST

Ante Meridiem is recruiting!

Ante Meridiem is one of the longest standing raiding guilds on Stormrage-US.
We raid Wednesday - Thursday 7pm to 10pm eastern. AOTC Amirdrassil, The Dream’s Hope 9/9H Complete!

We are getting raid spots set for the next tier and we are ramping up recruitment to fill out our raid team.

With only 6 hours a week of raiding we expect raiders to come to each raid prepared and ready to kill bosses to make the most of our time.

If you enjoy light-hearted company and a relaxed atmosphere that focuses on killing bosses, this is the place for you!

Our recruitment needs are currently as follows:
Exceptional applicants of any class welcome to apply

High need - 1 healer*

Monk - Windwalker
Deathknight - Unholy/Frost
Demonhunter - Closed
Druid - Feral/Balance
Priest - Disc/Holy/Shadow
Paladin - Retribution
Rogue - ANY
Mage - Arcane/Fire
Shaman - Enhancement/Elemental
Warlock - Any
Hunter - Closed
Dragon - Devestation/Augment/Preservation
Warrior - Arms/Fury

Please contact us directly if you are interested - it’s the fastest way to get a response.
You can contact our Guild Master Ljay (LJay#11286), Raid Leader Dethstalker (deth007#1357) or Recruiter Chariss (chariss#1795) in game.

I was browsing the forums when I saw this. Just wanted to pass on some warm wishes to you, Chariss, Ljay, and the old gang at AM. Miss goofing off together - wish you well!

1 Like

Highly interested in Tanking for you guys. I have past AoTC experience on another toon and run M+ as well. I have not done any of the raids in DF, but I’m a quick learner. I like to spam M+ all day on Sundays.

BTag: sxith#1745

So good to see you Lethander!! So miss the banter! Looking for more AOTC players!!! Current needs updated above.

Bumpy bump!

1 Like

AOTC spots available!!! reach out to one of us listed above!!!

Great team to join. Lots of laughs, but when it’s game time, it’s game on.