[A] Animosity is recruiting new members for Heroic raiding and Mythic+ for patch 8.3

Hello Azgalor, Azshara, Destromath, Thunderlord Community,

Animosity is a longstanding guild of community players. We are recruiting new members to enjoy the game with us. The upcoming Patch 8.3 (expected January 2020) is a great time to join!

Animosity maintains over a decade long reputation as a quality guild experience, exhibited since 2007!

As a guild, we emphasize focus on our personal goals for our characters, but our social goals collectively. We are active between 8pm and 1am every night of the week, with various activities including Mythic dungeons, Battlegrounds, World questing and PVP, and guild raiding current content. Raid time is scheduled for Friday and Saturday evenings (8:45pm US Central).

This expansion, Animosity earned the Ahead of the Curve Achievement for Heroic Ghuun, Jaina, and Azshara kills! We look forward to continue earning AOTC against N’Zoth, and future raids in the Shadowlands!

If you have an interest in joining us for a great time, and some fantastic shenanigans, add me or send me an in game mail to Piratejimm-Azgalor, or other guild leaders (roster rank 4 and up). If you are considering transferring servers, you may add my battletag id: Piratejimm#1130

Thanks,

Battlemaster Piratejimm
Officer of Animosity

Animosity guild armory:

Animosity is going to hit the ground running (fleeing?) into the Sleeping City this week! If you are looking for a guild to raid with, reach out to a member of Animosity, or find us in the guild finder tool.