[A] Animosity is recruiting for Shadowlands End-Game!

Hello Azgalor, Azshara, Destromath, Thunderlord Community,

Animosity is a longstanding guild of community players, based on Azgalor. We are recruiting new members to enjoy the game with us. Shadowlands is a great time to join!

Animosity maintains over a decade long reputation as a quality guild experience, exhibited throughout Vanilla, BC, WoTLK, Cata, MoP, Warlords, Legion, and now Battle for Azeroth and Shadowlands!

As a guild, we emphasize focus on our personal goals for our characters, but our social goals collectively. We are active between 8pm and 1am every night of the week, with various activities including Mythic dungeons, Battlegrounds, World questing and PVP, and guild raiding currently on Friday/Saturday evenings (main raid) and a Mythic+ guild event on Wednesday evenings.

Recently, Animosity earned the Ahead of the Curve (AOTC) Achievement for a Heroic N’zoth. We look forward to continuing progression towards AOTC in every raid and expansion!

If you have an interest in joining us for a great time, and some fantastic shenanigans, apply in the guild-finder tool, or send an in game mail to Hindy-Azgalor. If you are considering transferring servers, you may add my battletag id: Piratejimm#1130

Thanks,

Piratejimm

Officer of Animosity

We’re still here recruiting! Drop me a line

1 Like

I may be inquiring about your tentative raiding schedule…

Raid schedule is Friday and Saturday, generally 9pm to midnight (US Central Time). Almost every other night of the week has guild hosted Mythic+ dungeon groups.

THE RAID IS HERE! If anyone is looking for a guild to join for end game content and fun, check out Animosity!

If you would like to chat with me to see if Animosity will fit with your schedule or playstyle, please send me a BNET friend request, and I would be happy to have a discussion!

My battle tag is: Piratejimm#1130

I am reaching out to discuss the guild. Looks like a good group. I would like to know more.