Please Delete

Please Delete

6 Likes

pushes back up

cruises through

I’m interested if you are still recruiting! I only raided Uldir in BFA (I did not like this expansion very much lol) but I do have raid experience a plenty in prior expansions. Right now I plan on playing my Paladin as my main and have no issue transferring to alliance. Would love to talk more

1 Like

I’d be interested as well, however I’d be re-rolling an Alliance character and leveling up in the pre-patch. I could also transfer my DH over but that’s extra money :X

Not a lot of M+ experience, only a few +15 keys spread across a few characters but managed AOTC for Nya at least.

Would also love to talk more.

1 Like

Hey there! Feel free to add me on bnet and we can have a chat!

ZombieKitten#1588

I totally understand why you didn’t have much interest in this expansion at all, but we are certainly still taking more members to fill our ranks (it’s been a little slow with the dead time between now and pre-patch). Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Hey there! Just as I posted to Bandren above, feel free to add me on bnet and we can have a chat!

ZombieKitten#1588

Hey, leveling up something new is entirely fine! Some of us are still figuring out what we are going to stick with as well. The fact that you have m+ and aotc is more than enough. Hope to hear from you soon as well!

Done. It’ll show up as MisterOgre

1 Like

Sounds good, I’ll send you a message later this evening :blush: my battle id is JircleCerk

Oh man, just a couple days left before we’re all re-customizing for hours!!! Woo!

Patch tomorrow! Awe yisssss

Still recruiting DPS and Healers!

Still looking to fill healer and dps roles!

Hello again everyone,

Now that we have set dates for SL release and the raid/Season 1, we are looking for healers and dps roles. Flexible on classes/specs, just know how to use them effectively.

Hello, I am a returning player that played a little bit in BFA. Looking to play as alliance and have a raiding guild in Shadowlands. Are you guys looking to progress in Mythic Raiding? Also I would be rerolling Shadow Priest or Warlock for SL.

If you are still looking for DPS I would very much be interested. I would love to have a conversation with you about what you are looking for class wise. I raided horde side during BFA and earned (not bought) AOTC during Uldir, Battle for Dazar’alor and Ny’alotha. I would like to switch to the alliance for Shadowlands and have been looking for a guild for a couple of months with no luck yet. I just have not found a good fit yet. Feel free to contact me in game @Ahnders#1556 and thank you for your consideration.

Are you still looking for healers? I am moving a holy paladin and a disc priest to Proudmoore this week. They’re both max level and geared (the paladin more than the priest).

I sent you a request via Discord. I might be interested in joining you guys. I main a Paladin and I currently main Ret, but I’ve played Prot a lot before, and I’m getting comfortable with Holy… so basically, I’d be down to fill any role, and gear all of them! Currently on Tichondrius but I’ve come to the conclusion that this server is just bad for trying to find alliance guilds, so I’m looking to transfer anyways.

Hiya! Atm our goal is aotc Heroic progression with mythic based on availability/numbers :slight_smile:

Happy to hear you did hardcore raid content! :slight_smile: We have plenty of room for dps and even healz if you ever found interest in that, no pressure :slight_smile: I’m on pretty much all the time, SgtBlitzer95 #1699, so likewise feel free to hmu :slight_smile: