[A] <ALTUM SOMNUM> 9/12M CASUAL Guild LF Mythic Capable Raiders!

resto druid?

Hi Coldwater! We are currently not in need of a resto druid for our raid team, but if you are interested in joining in another capacity, I’d love to talk to you about it!

Hey guys, we’re still recruiting! Feel free to reach out if you’re interested!

Im down…put me in coach

Hi Geeve,

If you’re interested in joining, reach out to Viv and he could chat with you about recruitment!

His contact info is:

Vivi_Eric#9255 - Discord
Vivi_Eric#1334 - RealID

Just a reminder that we are still recruiting! Feel free to reach out if you’re interested!

Vivi_Eric#9255 - Discord
Vivi_Eric#1334 - RealID

Hey I am LF a new home on sargeras I am a druid main I can play rdruid/feral and I know boomy little. I am few any time of the week/weekend anytime works for me honestly, im always active and on wow. I didn’t raid much in BFA I have 3/12M and 2560io from pugging everything… and also gladiator xp in pvp. I love pushing keys tho alot. and i wanna get into raiding more this xpac (:slight_smile:

-Btag - Midnight#14434
-Discord - Midnyte#2149

Hey Midnyte! I just sent ya a friend request on Discord! I look forward to chatting with you!

Hey there!

I am playing with 2 other friends as a 3 stack. 1 is locked in as a Hunter, the other loves his DK main for tanking M+ but can also be a Hunter / DH. Myself, I main healer. I love my Resto Druid, but have every healer at 50 atm. Im an old HPal vet, and both the DK and I have raided since Vanilla/BC.

Any interest in our group?