[A] Altaholic LF New Guild/Team

Free Agent Altaholic
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/kul-tiras/erelios

Name: Erelios
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Specialization: Protection
Professions: Blacksmith / Jewelcrafter

I’m a veteran player (in the sense that I’ve been playing WoW since '06) who has been more casual than anything the last couple expansions, and has taken a “break” here and there since Warlords to play Diablo 3, Overwatch, try out ESO, and just take a breather from Azeroth for a while in general. I started off BFA looking to perhaps get my casual/leveling guild I have off the ground, but with the low numbers of the server, and the already established guilds, this didn’t quite go as I had planned, so now I’m on the lookout for a new guild to call “home.”

I have been for some time, and want to continue being, a “CasualCore” player. Basically meaning I want to find a guild that, above all else, is looking to have fun, but does not completely cut out the main goal of getting !@#$ accomplished. I’ve been in guilds and apart of raid teams in the past that felt more like doing chores for my parents, or a part-time job, and if something didn’t go just right, we’d get raged on. I don’t want to HAVE to play the game, I want to GET to play! I’ve already got a full time job and a wife, so I’m not really looking for another job or anyone else nagging me to death. LoL

Who I Really Am

Name: Justin

I’m a UI/UX Software Engineer for an E-Government Solutions company in Kansas. Outside of WoW, I enjoy spending time in front of a bigger screen doing a little console gaming, and outside of gaming all together, I’m a big sports geek, playing casually and joining leagues in any of (but not limited to) the following: Tennis, Golf, Baseball/Softball, Bowling. As hard as I’ve tried in the past to get my wife to play, there’s too much going on in WoW to keep her cat-like attention span occupied. She does aggro from time to time, but we get along just fine doing our own thing most nights. Plus, she’s an early to bed-late to rise type of person anyway, so a majority of the time, she’s already asleep by the time I get online.

What Kind of Guild I’m Looking For

• As I mentioned earlier, I’m looking for a guild that above all else is going to be FUN!
  • At the same time, fun doesn’t mean sacrificing the ability to focus and down content, so I still would like to find a team to be apart of that can be taken seriously while still having that fun factor.
  • I don’t play JUST to raid, in fact, a Mythic+ group might be more my speed these days after all the years of raiding. There are still a lot of other aspects of the game I enjoy as well: Alternate toon leveling (I have SO many of them), legacy raid content (fun & mog), dailies, dungeons, random achievements, and PVP on rare occasions. Long story short, I’m looking for a guild that also has member activity outside of normal raid times for the aforementioned activities.
  • While the wide range in age of players that are apart of WoW doesn’t bother me as much as a lot of people, I’d still like to be in a more mature setting.
  • One more time… FUN!

Availability

Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday
7:00PM - 12:00AM (CT)

As I said, I’m not sold on joining a guild specifically for raiding, and in fact, finding a guild with a decent M+ community would work just as well. In the event that I get back into raiding, I’m not looking to do that more than 1-2 nights a week. The above times are firm between the full time job, other activities, housework, and my need to get a decent night’s rest, I’m not looking at playing until all hours. I am typically online between 6:00PM and 1:00AM server time during the week, and then casually on the weekends depending on what is going on.

Alternate Character Listing
Listed specializations are preferred / most played, but I regularly swap.

Shadow Priest
/en-us/character/us/kul-tiras/ymri

Vengeance Demon Hunter
/en-us/character/us/kul-tiras/eldumir

Restoration Druid
/en-us/character/us/kul-tiras/kalthyra

Frost Death Knight
/en-us/character/us/kul-tiras/cass

Fury Warrior
/en-us/character/us/kul-tiras/sivka

Outlaw Rogue
/en-us/character/us/kul-tiras/gendrich

Affliction Warlock
/en-us/character/us/kul-tiras/thalysin

Brewmaster Monk
/en-us/character/us/kul-tiras/xiangzhu

For any other information please feel free to reply to this thread or contact me in game. If I’m on an alt I can also be reached via BattleTag @ GrinAndHavoc#1587

Thank you!