[A] <Already Taken> (4/9M) is Recruiting! Night owls unite!

Tired of not having a Girlfriend? Tired of being in a guild without me in it? Well we can surely solve one of those problems easy! We are looking to push into mythic raiding for Dragonflight and we want YOU!

Already Taken was formed with the intent to have a positive and tight-knit community. No favoritism, no toxicity, and mandatory fun! We are actively recruiting for our core raid team. Of course, you don’t have to raid to join and we don’t require you raid every night. We understand that real life happens and we always have it come first! We like to think of ourselves as accomplished casuals and a collection of has-beens. We can goof off while still being efficient and slaying dragons! (most of the time anyhow)

:fish_cake:Raiding Progress

• Castle Nathria: 10/10N 10/10H 3/10M
  • Sanctum of Domination: 10/10N 10/10H
  • Sepulcher of the First Ones: 11/11N 11/11H
  • Vault of the Incarnates: 8/8N 8/8H 6/8M
  • Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible: 9/9N 9/9H 4/9M

:fish_cake:Raid Schedule

• Wednesday: 9-12 PM (CST)
  • Thursday: 9-12 PM (CST)

:fish_cake:Optional Raid (alt/Heroic reclears, transmog competitions)

• Tuesday - 9-12 PM (CST)

:fish_cake:Current Needs

Any exceptional player should contact us though “bring the player, not the class

:fish_cake:Mythic+

• Over 40+ members with KSM Achievement each season
  • Several “High Keys” (20+) ran.

:fish_cake:For those who aren’t interested in raiding or M+, we offer many activities including:

• Active Discord and Guild chat for your social amusement or distraction :wink: :wink:
  • Guild Achievement Runs for transmog/mounts/pets and sweet achievement points
  • Expanding PVP community with multiple Gladiator players to que up with!
  • Late night insane antics which are better seen than explained here… :scream:

If all this sounds kosher, feel free to contact me at:
Bnet: Matheney#1544
Discord Matheney#4526

Feel free to also PST any guild member online they will be more than willing to try and help you out. Come be a part of a positive community and help us grow into something special!

Bump a lump in your stump that’s used to hump.

Hey! I added you and Gathimu, next time I see one of you online I’ll reach out and see if we can chat.

Calling all night owls on Mal’ganis!

Come be a part of an awesome community where not only do we know how to slay bad guys, but we look daaaaamn good too while doing it.

Would you believe I haven’t seen a demon hunter in my raids in months? I’m starting to think they just don’t exist anymore…

Are dragons nocturnal creatures? We are actively looking for our Dragonflight mythic raiding roster! Don’t let this once in a lifetime opportunity pass you by!

PST on officer TODAY!!!

Really like y’all’s raid times, long time player(since classic) AOTC since the end of legion along with KSM here and there would love to find a two day a week team like y’all’s to call home. Would really like to raid on my hunter (285, relatively new toon) but I’ve primarily healed. Currently also play a 295 ele/resto shaman but would prefer the hunter if possible, will add btag names above hope to get in contact with y’all !

Still Looking for some friendly faces to join our quest to kill Mythic Bosses and save the Dragon Isles!!

Still looking for people? I am looking for a 9PM CST start time on Sargeras…seems hard to find.

We’re always looking for more fun people to play with! Just hit us up!

Dragonflight in just a couple days!! Who will help us avenge Wrathion’s honor

Rogue here looking for a guild to call home. I been searching ever since 9.1.5 SL. My guild died with everyone quitting all at once and Its been hard finding a new guild that doesn’t have clicks who won’t let the new members get close.

Looking for a raiding guild for Heroic and Mythic content ,

I have been a gamer for 25 years and I have played WoW on and off for 17. I’m more than skilled enough for this game and all it’s raiding content. I’ve always been one of the fastest in all my guilds to learn a fight before most of the group " doing my job without error ". I’ve mainly been in AOTC guilds but can do more if needed. I’ll do more than hold my own and I’m very patient and I love helping others in life/games.

LuffySenpai#11201

Hey Hey! we’re now 5/8M progging that Stormie Gorl! LFM to add depth to the roster for 10.1!!

Contact someone today so you don’t miss out!

Hey where my DH bruddas at??

Got a couple spots opening up for some BAMF dps!

Workin on that Mythic Rashok!

Hey, are you still looking for people im looking to join a guild for raiding I’m 9/9N 6/9H Aberrus. I wanna get better at raiding and my class