[A] Almost Epic - Time to Build

:arrows_counterclockwise: Backstory:
I rolled an Alliance character on Lightbringer as a side project. My main was a Horde toon on Illidan where I went 3/8 Mythic. Sadly, the guild started to have attendance issues and the leadership decided to take a break from raiding altogether. I found myself enjoying my alliance character so much more. So, my side project has now become my main project.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Where I’m at:
I put together “Almost Epic” in hopes that I would be able to find some like minded individuals. Some who want to help build something from the ground up with a focus on end-game raiding. I have no illusions of grandeur and believe I’ll accomplish CE by 10.1. However, I do believe I can find some like minded individuals who can push the guild to AOTC.

:arrows_counterclockwise: What I’m looking for:
Right now, I’m the only one in the guild with the goal of raiding. My fiance loves playing WoW but doesn’t want to commit the time. Neither do I honestly. The days of 5 days a week raiding are behind me. I want 2 days a week, 3 hours a day with hyper focused raiding. That means coming to raid to do your job, killing bosses, achieving those achievements, then hanging out and doing what you want. Building a guild from the ground up is not an easy task and it takes a certain kind of person to do it. Below is a little more in depth of what I’m looking for in a member.

:dracthyr_nod: iLevel 389+ (This is an individual ready to get into raiding. They’ve done their World Quests or some M+)
:dracthyr_nod: Raider.io (Someone who has a raider.io score. Someone who has done some M+ or raiding already)
:dracthyr_nod: Maturity (Preferred raiders 21+ but any raider who isn’t here to just get de lewts and dip.)
:dracthyr_nod: Available Tuesday and Wednesday for raiding.
:dracthyr_nod: Communicative. Voice chat isn’t required during raids or in general. But it will be required when chatting with me if you’re interested in joining the guild.
:dracthyr_nod: Willingness to Learn. (I’ve had my fair share of constructive criticism and it made me a better raider. I’m looking for people with a willingness to learn.)
:dracthyr_nod: Ready to Raid! (Have your enchants, your consumables ready to go. For only 2 nights of the week, we’ll raid 3 hours. 6 hours total. Anyone who joins the guild will have the mindset of progression. I need everyone on the same page.)

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:
Raid Times will be a bit earlier. Looking at 5pm PST (8pm EST) to 8pm PST (11pm EST) Tuesday and Wednesday.
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

(Outside of raid times, we can have dedicated M+ Groups going)

:dracthyr_comfy_sip:Roster needs.:dracthyr_comfy_sip:
Mythic Roster
1 Tank
4 Healers
14 DPS (2 Tank Offspecs, 1 Healer Offspec)
Heroic Roster
Above + Anyone looking to raid and achieve AOTC or Higher

:biohazard: If you would like more information, You can reach out to me
:arrow_right: Battle.net: Exversion#1740
:arrow_right: Discord: Dioxade#9581
:arrow_right: InGame: Noçtis (alt0231)

:dracthyr_nervous_animated: This is a guild that is just starting. If you’re looking to get into a raid group right off the bat, this guild is not for you. However, if you’re looking to help build a guild from the ground up with an experience guild leader w/ both server first and mythic experience, hit me up and let’s have a chat.

Still on the lookout for any players looking for a serious but casual atmosphere to raid/m+
Just starting out. Time to build a guild. \o/

Just replying to show still actively looking for people that want to throw in. I’m a patient person.