[A] <Alliance Vanguard> Preparing for 10.1 - BGs, RBGs, Arenas, and World PVP!

Greetings, Stormrage!

I am Hermacles, co-founder of Alliance Vanguard and our sister guild, Valiance Expedition. I am here today to promote our main PVP guild and provide a background of who we are and what we do.

About Alliance Vanguard

Alliance Vanguard (AV) is a World of Warcraft gaming community co-founded on the Stormrage realm by Hermacles, Alinus, and Azulun. Our guild emphasizes respect for each other, cooperative gameplay, and enjoyment. Anyone who meets the minimum requirements below may join. Alliance Vanguard is non-exclusive, meaning that members are free to belong to other guilds in addition to this one.

Requirements to Join

• Members must be age 21 or over.
  • Members must have and use a working microphone to communicate when in coordinated events.
  • Members must be respectful of all members. We do NOT condone racism, antisemitism, sexism, transphobia, homophobia, fatphobia, and any other form of discrimination or misconduct.

What Makes Alliance Vanguard Different?

As we are a group of adults with real life responsibilities, there is no minimum activity requirement or mandatory events for members to be here. We only ask that you kindly let us know if you won’t be able to attend something you accepted. That way, we can backfill what was lost. Again, not mandatory, more just a courtesy.

We do not do weekly or bi-weekly guild meetings. We believe guild meetings are counterproductive, and no one needs that. This is a game, we’re not here to do business, we’re here to play the game and have fun. That being said, a high percentage of our group is highly active and will be competitive, but even then, are not required to do such frivolous things like attend a meeting. There’s a reason we have real life jobs for that very thing we all dread.

Rated Battlegrounds

Our main focus in this guild is RBGs, both low CR and higher rated competitive games. We have a weekly schedule of low CR groups that we host for new players who need to get introduced to the game. It’s also a great way to get practice, gain rating, and earn some conquest points.

Need Gear? We’ll Help You Gear!

Every day we’re forming random BG groups and helping each other gear or farm honor for fun. This has been very successful lately, but we’d love to expand on this and see more players reach out in guild chat and start their own groups.

In addition to random BGs, we’ll help you get gear by doing arenas. We have a lot of experienced players who can carry you to half, if not full conquest gear.

PVP Education Workshops

We offer comprehensive support and resources for players new to the PVP setting and help them develop and learn their classes and specializations that best fit in a competitive scenario. This is a guild that fosters education for new players and helps them grow and get better at their classes and specs.

In addition to providing support for classes and specs for PVP, we also provide development on how to target call (TC), be a flag carrier (FC), and a strategy caller or “Strat” calling for RBGs.

AV is actively looking for more players interested in being a TC, FC, and Strategist to help improve the competitive experience.

Low CR RBGs Schedule (Subject To Change)

• Wednesday - 9PM EST
  • Friday - 9PM EST
  • Saturday - 9PM EST

As we grow the RBG community, we will eventually need to shift around days to fit in competitive teams, but we will always have a place for low CR groups to thrive.

High CR RBGs Schedule:

• Tuesdays at 9PM EST

• Thursdays at 9PM EST

We have an active RBG Team Reserves roster to backfill any positions where main players are unable to attend.

There are opportunities to form more teams. As we continue forward with the first push group, we will use our current RBG Team Reserves roster to create the second team, and continuously backfill players as we shift them to the second group, third group, etc.

Form Friendships, Enjoy The Game, Have Fun!

Listen, we love World of Warcraft. This game has been a safe haven for many players to freely express themselves and have a good time. At the end of the day, this is what it’s all about. We want everyone to feel included and welcomed into the guild like you’re a friend next door we’ve known a long time. That being said, we have an active Discord for all voice activities and events and encourage you to socialize with us.

This guild does not form cliques and we frown upon it. We treat everyone with the same respect that our rules enforce. Even beyond the rules, you will be treated as an equal. No one is above you or below you. You are a valued member of our guild.

Our guild has an Open Door Policy. Co-GMs, Senior Officers, and Officers are open to player’s questions, complaints, suggestions, and challenges. No question is a stupid question. We’re here to help.

If you have any questions about our activities, rules, philosophy, or just want to learn more, don’t hesitate to ask!

For The Alliance!

7 Likes

I am apart of Valiance Expedition everyone is very nice and helpful and its a really good guild to be in. If you are focused on pvp arenas.

1 Like

They are really nice but in a sussy way. 9/10 would join again.

1 Like

We are looking for more FCs and Healers for our RBG teams!

We have a first group established. Forming the second group now and need to try out more players.

A friendly group of guys who are focused on community and building a great pvp environment for veterans and new-comers a like. Do you have an interested in rated pvp, but dont have a group to play with or maybe youre not sure how to get started? than I highly recommend this guild. gm’s are committed and focused. Criticism is helpful and supportive. Guildies are welcoming.

I hope to see you there!

1 Like

We are currently recruiting all players who are interested in both low CR and higher rated RBGs!

We need to try out new players to grow our second team!

Let us know if you’re interested!

This guild seems GOAT’d !?!?

1 Like

Great guild for some fun PVP!

2 Likes

Get your spot in a very Good Guild don’t wait join today!! Become part of the Family there are a lot of good people here!!

1 Like

@Hermacles-Stormrage

I tried to find the community, but am unable to locate through “Guild & Communities”. I see there is a way to enter an invitation code, or is there some advice on how to find? I am Bayouboy-Bronzebeard. Thanks!

I am interested, but don’t know how to reach you guys. Bayouboy-Bronzebeard

We are a guild, not a community. Unfortunately, you’ll need to be on our server in order to join.

1 Like

For the Alliance! o7

We have recently rebranded our guild to Alliance Vanguard!

Valiance Expedition is now our sister guild used for alts and leveling.

Requirements to join have changed.

You must be level 70 to join the main PVP guild.

If you have any questions, let us know!