:Lion: [A] <Alixium> recruiting for new guild <Lifers> | Hardcore

Hey all. Here to shout out my fresh classic wow guild. Check the website for main details, still a work in progress. Join discord for EZ recruitment… faster than website.
www.classicwowlifers . com
Discord: Tanks#4837
ttps://discord.gg/Q5hmBpW
UPDATED DISCORD AND CONTACT INFO. APPLY IN DISCORD

I have been playing classic since classic was released and I plan to continue to play classic for a very long time. If you are looking for a good time, strong players and to create or recreate bonds that last a life time, that time is starting now.

To keep it short, semi hardcore. Hardcore at launch and patch times. Raid group 1 is 7:00-9:30pm EST. Raid group 2 is 9:30-12:00 EST T/W/T+. Most popular PvP server. Alliance. Seeking extremely active players. More details are on the website and questions are answered in discord. Weekly 5min meetings on Tuesdays @ 8:30pm.

I have many feats during my experiences and I plan to earn some more again once classic releases. Want a sneak peak at the classic things I do? Check out my 60 twink I played at the end of BC into wrath. This was before I started my private server experiences in 2010 and personally opened the first AQ gates on private realms. Then helped start the movement for classic retail. Come with me on a journey through Classic WoW for decades to come. Find out more at www.classicwowlifers . com

Thanks for your time!

Good things take time, this is a new guild and all things are currently a work in progress. I am seeking players interested in leadership or active raider positions. 120 Main members, 3 raid groups.

MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. BE WARNED. SOME MAY EXPERIENCE NOSTALGIA
Just here looking to make more good moments and memories in time with old and lots of new friends.

Increased Health & Damage 30% on both fights. Hopefully we get Mythic raid modes with increased damage on retail! Otherwise its cake!

4 Likes

Recruiting for classic all day everyday. New members can simply join discord. Check out the awesome website for past videos from 2012 with Classic WoW hardcore mode on scriptcraft!

Hey legit question, is Tanks still alive?

2 Likes

Yes, I am Tanks. Whats up? I remember the name Xjum, join back up, join discord

WHOA BLACK BETTY;
Amberlamps

Pretty sure xJum is someone’s super secret alter ego. :grinning:

1 Like

Alixium best cuties. We have Snide. Snide has candy. Come get some. Yum yum yum.

1 Like

Oh no you didn’t!

1 Like

Twin Emps. Cant wait for more epic times. Love itttttttttt. Turn it upppp

Looking for more of every class

Sweet videos! This looks promising.

1 Like

is Durraheep still alive? or still arrested for slinging crack?

2 Likes

I miss Durrahee! He took up acting or became a news reporter or something like that. He was a busy guy a couple years ago, last I heard. If anyone can contact him…

Ayyy its tanks! Is sacred coming back to wow as well? Miss the SC days, epic.

Noone beats him on the mic karaoke carapace farming in silithus

Hahaha forgot about durrahee

Cant believe you didnt include chain enrage back on back shieldwall rotation on major domo :upside_down_face: most epic battle ever!

1 Like

Need more druahee.

Tanks the Scarab Lord! Great to see Alixium is back. Sign me up!

Join discord welcome back

2 raid groups. 7pm crew and 9pm crew. Every tuesday. 3rd raid group will gather around then aswell. Join discord for EX recruitment. Looking for anyone and everyone right now. Join in while its still early!

What do you call a brunette in a room full of blondes?

Invisible.

Why did the brunette cross the road?

No one knows. They were watching the blonde.