[A] <Agni> Recruiting T/Th 7:30-10:30

Agni, is currently seeking 5 dedicated players to join our Ulduar raid team. If you’re looking for a fun and active community to raid and progress with, come join Agni and help us conquer Ulduar!

Our team is laid-back yet progression-minded, and we prioritize community and teamwork. We have a strong core of players who have been with us since Classic, and are looking to add more like-minded individuals to our roster. We value a friendly and supportive environment where players can enjoy the game and progress together.

Our goal is to clear Ulduar and begin working on hardmodes once we have P2 on farm.

Raid Times
Tuesdays: 7:30 ST - 10:30 ST
Thursdays: 7:30 ST - 10:30 ST

Recruitment Needs

1. Paladin (holy)
  2. Shaman (enh)
  3. Warlock
  4. Warlock
  5. Any Strong DPS Class

Contact Agni

GM: Jackisath#4430
Recruitment Officer: Alpharion#1355

1 Like

Hi I have some geared characters that can make your raid times. I do raid with another guild on Fri and Saturday. I am raiding 10 and 25 man this week so I will have experience in Ulduar. My enhance shaman is a bit under geared for the new content. With dungeon plus now out won,t take long to get up to spec . My hunter and death knight have 4k plus gear. You can message me on Wiszard in game as well.

Updated Needs final push for a full raid roster include:

1. Hunter (high)
  2. DK (low)
  3. Spriest/Boomkin/Feral (high)