[A] <Advanced Campfire> 6/8H, LF DPS/heals (xrealm ok!)

< Advanced Campfire >, on Rexxar (connected with Misha), is looking for more sacrificial kindling for our bonfires to the loot gods. /cough

But seriously, we’re looking to recruit some more players to come hang out and raid the Eternal Palace and whatever “Oh look we just helped set N’zoth free” raid comes in 8.3 with us. Raid times are 9-12pm EST/6-9pm PST (server’s in CST time, all the time zones!) currently on Thursdays and Sundays. Making both raid days is preferable of course, but solid attendance on one can be worked with as well as long as raid composition remains viable.

Having everyone on the same realm is nice from a logistics standpoint, but we’re absolutely willing to do xrealm raid invites as a regular thing. We do have a matching community set up in addition to our Discord server but it tends to be quiet outside of poking folks for raid invites.

Currently primary need is for a main spec healer, maaaybe two, and DPS. DPS/heals with an OT spec would not go amiss, on the off chance one of our two tanks gets stuck offline because of internet/power woes or the likes but we’re not looking for a full tank currently. Beyond “do decent DPS and minimize standing in the bad” we’re not particularly picky about spec or class, but more clothies would be kinda’ nice.

We’re currently 6/8H EP and as usual looking to get AotC before the next raid, but not really worrying about poking at mythic raids. Enough raiders have RL obligations that would make the time investment necessary rather problematic, not to mention we’re already pulling in enough friends/regulars from other servers even if we had twenty we’d still not have enough for progression mythics. (That being said, if we ended up with enough interested folks on-server it’s not out of the question, just unlikely.)

Feasts are generally provided as is one cauldron per night (possibly two if we end up with enough we can’t double dip on flasks); other consumables are on the raider but unless it’s a progression fight or giving us fits it’s generally not a concern. Willing to do some amount of helping people gear up but you’ve got to meet us at least partway (shouldn’t be too hard, with benthic gear/etc out now).

Contact info would be either Veyska#1819 (myself) or rhuanious#11151 (Rhuan/Kat). Just make sure to say something in the Bnet friend request so we know what it’s for, please. (Can also contact me through Discord, wherein I’d be Veyska#5887 and Rhuan/Kat would be rhuanious#7721.)

(Oh, and in case you hadn’t guessed by the night elf avatar over on the left or the thread title, we’re Alliance side.)

Edit - Well this is peculiar, somehow posted on my mage (at least I don’t have to edit the bit about “the night elf avatar on the left”?) and I can’t easily delete and re-post on my main. What’s even weirder is after I’d posted this it was showing my draenei paladin in the upper right corner…

In theory this is my actual main (edit - ha, victory!), I blame the Classic stress test for making the servers hiccup when I posted previously. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi, my friend and I are looking for a fun guild to raid with. He is boomy / resto. Im willing to play almost any dps, not all of them are geared but gear seems to be easy.

Hi! Sorry I didn’t notice your message, got distracted by RL not playing nice the last few days.

Anyhow, if you’re paying better attention to the forums than I have been we’re probably poking at normal Palace in 15 minutes or so, and if you’re not sitting there endlessly refreshing waiting to see if I’ve responded yet give me or Rhuan/Kat a holler on Bnet/Discord so we can try and drag you along at some future point. :slight_smile:

Swapping toons to update the first post soon’s I post this update-bump, but we are 6/8 heroic as of last Sunday’s raid. (Hopefully will be more prompt with updates going forward, assuming real life stops being rude… on the other hand we’re getting a new kitten tomorrow so no promises. :stuck_out_tongue: )

I am mildly tempted to forum toon swap to my mage and edit how the guild name’s written in the title to < Advanced Camp :fire: >. :thinking: (That dangling space to get the emoji to render though…)