[A] 8+ Players LF Semi-Casual Raiding Guild

Good afternoon,

Due to a catastrophic loss of a portion of our guild the remaining group of us is looking for a semi-casual raiding guild that raids on Tuesday nights from 7:30 p.m. ST to 11 p.m. ST. We have one tank, two healers and 5 DPS that are raiding weekly and can be a great compliment to a raiding team that is need of players.

If interested please post up and let me know! Thank you!

So my guild is a semi casual guild that raids 7 pm to 10 pm cst, our raid team would love to have more people, and we can accommodate to roles. The team itself is really small, lately we have been running 2/3/9 and we are 5/10 heroic right now, so the more the merrier. We also have people who love running mythic + and pvp (though pvp is only a select few). And yes, the name fits.
You can message Me or Meldarian in game if you are interested as well

1 Like

Hey Kriden!

[Stygian Stew Crew] is a newly formed guild made up of a group of friends who have returned back to raiding in WoW Shadowlands. Sounds like we are in a similar boat as you!

Many of us have played end game content since the Vanilla, TBC days, and throughout the multiple expansions. We are forming a small group of closely knit raiders to push end-game content with! We do not plan on having an extremely large guild Consistency, and quality over quality is something that is preferred. We feel our group compliments your set-up very nicely.

Our current raid times are Tues/Sun 9-11PM EST.

If you feel you might be a good fit with our guild, feel free to hit me up on BNET CLIU#1848 and we can chat from there!

If you guys are still looking we should talk.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-sargeras-cohortes-praetoriae-late-night-raiding-guild-recruiting/833165