[A] 7/8H Mage Looking for casual/social AOTC Guild

Returning player here. Mage, currently 610 ilvl. I just jumped in last week and currently have cleared 8/8 Normal and 7/8 Heroic through pugging. Haven’t jumped into M+ yet but have been clearing my T8 delves and working on my professions. I’ve played a few expansions in the past, and have some Mythic experience (mid-tier mythic, never got CE) as well as consistently getting AOTC either through my guild or via pugging.

Right now I’m looking for a casual/social guild with players who like to group up for delves, M+, and raiding. I’d like to eventually get AOTC this season, and would prefer to experience the last fight with a group rather than pugging it.

I don’t have the most guaranteed evening availability right now, so I’m looking for a pretty casual guild that doesn’t have attendance requirements. My schedule will free up a bit in November. For now I’d love to jump into a guild and hopefully join whatever raid nights I can to assist with any heroic bosses, and then also work on getting AOTC.

I’d like to be with players who enjoy pushing themselves and playing well, but without the intensity of more hardcore guilds. I used to raid Mythic and push that type of content but time just doesn’t allow for it these days and I like to play at a more relaxed pace. If you think your guild might be a good fit please reach out!