I’m looking for a guild that pushes CE seriously. I like to push keys and mythic raid.
I was a prot warrior for bod(7/9M) and ep(7/8M). after watching the last 3 world first races I realize that I need to play the meta classes if I want to be apart of a competitive CE guild. Therefore I boosted my monk (who is 2400 raider io) and DK for the upcoming raid. I enjoy watching test realm feeds of upcoming raids, creating WA’s to assit myself and others during new raid boss fights, and adjust quickly to new mechanics.
I feel like any CE raider must all have the following as a basic requirement, and I assure you that I have all these qualities:
- Perfect raid attendance. I understand that sometimes emergencies happen or unavoidable circumstances. But to be one of the best raiders you have to set aside time to do so. 95%-99% of raid nights must be attended.
- Optimizing your class. Enchants, gems, secondary stats, trinkets, talents, essences, traits. There are a lot of things in the game that can put you a few points ahead, and all of those points can end up making the difference. I promise to always be current on the meta for my class/spec.
- Preparation. One of the biggest secrets to success is preparation. That is true in many facets of life and it is certainly true with wow. I will always know as much of the raid boss fights as possible at the time. I watch test realm streams, world first streams, stanky/hazelnutt/fatboss guides, and watch reviews from preach/sco/naowh/etc. I spend a lot of time learning boss fights before I ever enter the raid so that the learning curve is smaller and easier for me to overcome. Of course, I will also always come with food/flask/runes/health pots/battle pots. If someone in raid does not have extra, I can always hop on my AH mount to help those people as well.
- Ability to use addons and logs. I believe that Weak Auras are a critical part to helping yourself help your raid. I like to make and adjust WA’s so that I can do my job and perhaps help other raiders as well. Combat logs are one of the things that I think make wow so fun to play. Analyze, learn, practice, and being a better player is one of the things that keeps wow engaging and so in-depth. Therefore I believe it is important to understand how to navigate wow logs to discover the things you are doing well, and the things you need to be doing better.
Those are things all mythic raiders have. The credentials you could say. What I can bring to the raid team over the average Mythic Raider is a few main things.
- Consistency. I am an electrical engineer with one of the most stable jobs and hours possible. I am married and my wife supports my choice of dedicated time to mythic raiding. That all sounds silly, but what I want to highlight by that statement is stability. I spend a lot of time perfecting wow, and I will be here for the next 2 to 3 years.
- Quick adaptability. I pick up mechanics very quickly and rarely if ever repeat mistakes once I have learned them.
- Multiple Tank Roles. I have a Prot warrior at 2k io and brew at 2.4k io. I realize that doesn’t translate to mythic raid xp, but I think that it speaks for the ability to master mechanics and execute them quickly. I also have a blood DK (undergeared) that I can get ready very quickly if a mekkatorque - like fight is present in the new raid.
- Active in non raid hours. I play a lot. I like to do Keys, casual heroic raids, and old raid runs for mounts.
Please contact me at Discord: Gus#8314 for further information or interest.
Find my raiderio or logs with this name. Or contact me via discord and I will link you my logs / io