[A] 6 Man Group Looking for New Home

We are a six man group that runs m+ and raids primarily heroic (not opposed to stepping up to mythic but some of us aren’t quite there yet).

Our current roster:
Format: [Main], [alt1], [alt2]…
Names are searchable

• Turtìs, Turtís, Túrtis
    Healer. Hpala, Mistweaver alt, Ret dps offspec. Undergeared priest.

• Patheof, Mercenere
    Dps. UH/Frost DK, Frost/fire mage alt.

• Vandisteen, Renoria
    Dps. Demon hunter, BM Hunter alt. Many other alts at 120 but not geared.

• Gcdchanges, Jinnouchi, Galleanco, Mehow
    All roles. Warrior, Monk, Druid, DH. Warrior is main focus right now, albeit undergeared. This will change quickly with the amount of m+ we are running.

• Deadpôól, Knívès
    Dps. Assass/outlaw rogue, mage alt

• Ézcläp, Shädowfurry
    Dps. Fury/arms, Assass rogue.

Gear/activity varies a lot here. It’s best to just contact me if you are interested.

Availability:
Tuesday/Thursday 6pm server - 10pm server.
This is flexible. For example:
Sunday/Monday is possible, one member will either be late or not be able to make it for either day. Raid times going later than 10pm server will cause one of our players to have to leave early.

Experience:
Experience varies from “just started to play seriously this tier” to “have been playing every expac on and off.”
We are all competitive and seek to improve. Those that just started this tier are improving rapidly with everyone else always looking to become a better player.

Gcdchanges (Jin) and I have AOTC this tier, others vary. Once again it is best to just contact me to get through all of the details.

Discord: Turtis#6740 (best)
Bnet: Turtis#1342

Hi Turtis,

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster. I would be interested in speaking with you further.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 9/9 H BoD
  • 3/9 M BoD

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Ntrz - ntrz#1948
Fen - Rawrabear#1450
Noresdod – Deresdod#1533

Hey buddy, I sent you a discord request and Btag. Not sure if we will be the right fit, but very interested in a chat.
Discord-CasualDev#5323
Btag-Dev#1185

Turtis,
I hit you up on Bnet and Discord. Sounds like an AWESOME fit.
saflipp#1121
TheShootìst#7823
Respectively

Squabble Squad raids Tuesday Thursday 7:30-10pm server time.

We are in need of DPS and the fact you would also be bringing along a healer would work perfectly.

We’re fairly casual, really just shooting for AotC each tier and maybe doing some Mythic if our roster permits.

If you’re interested get ahold of me. Falazar#11337

Hey Turtis,

See link below to our guild recruitment post.

We’re mainly a Heroic guild but we’d dabble in Mythic depending on the numbers and with cross realm open for Mythic BoD we’ll definitely be doing that since the new raid has only 2 bosses.

We’re 9/9H.

Hope to hear from you.

Hey guys Turtis and his group did join with us. Didn’t want you all to keep bumping this one up.