[A] 467 WW Monk LF Guild

Hello,

I’m a returning to WoW for Shadowlands and am seeking a guild for M+(pushing), pvp, raid heroic, and eventually mythic. I’ve been raiding since OG Vanilla, often at a hardcore level and would like to get back into it.

Classes/Specs:
WW Monk
(Able to tank but prefer DPS)

I live in CA (US EST) and would like weekday raids (8-9PM Server time)

Hey there Aladoris! My name is Bryin, GM of we are a former top 20 Sargeras guild that is getting back into Mythic progression raiding ourselves. We are currently looking for a windwalker monk to join our ranks ASAP. Add me to btag and let’s chat: Cptwaffles#1248.

Our raid days are Tues/Wed 8:30p to 11:30p Central time for Mythic and Sun 8p to 11p for Heroic clears (which are optional).

Hi Aladoris,

Act Naturally is a 20man Alliance mythic progression raiding guild on Sargeras, looking for DPS who are mythic-ready to round out our roster. It looks like we might raid a bit earlier than is your ideal, but figured I’d post anyway :slight_smile:

Our raid times are:

Tues 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Thurs 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Saturday Optional Alt Raid 8:00 - 11:00 pm (ET)

Progression: Ny’alotha 6/12M

If interested please contact one of us:
Baldazar (GM and Raid Leader) on Discord at Talon#0185 or bnet at doc#1356
Piqua at Pique#2847 (Discord) or Pique#11433 (Battlenet)

More details on the guild: 6/12M Team [A]

Good luck in your search!

Hey! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hello Aladoris!
OneHundredProof-Sargeras is recruiting two DPS for Mythic Progression into Ny’Alotha. Raid Times are Tues/Wed @ 8:30-11:30p CST. We also are raiding Heroic (Optional) on Sundays @ 8PM CST.

OneHundredProof has returned to the mythic progression raiding scene. We are currently in our third week of progression into Mythic Ny’Alotha. In our first week we achieved 5/12 M . We are currently progressing on Ra’Den.

We have many players that have been playing together since Legion where we were a top 20 guild on Sargeras. Legion was our last go around, however OneHundredProof has been around for much longer. Come join our community to find out more!

We are currently seeking 1 WindWalker Monk or Rogue, and 1 Range DPS (Any Class/Spec).

Mythic Ny’alotha experience is appreciated but is not required. We do prefer historic raid experience, however.

Please whisper or send an in-game mail to Rockelious-Sargeras or add Primegenetic#1465 for questions or concerns.

Thank you.