[A] 448 5/8M Prot Pally and 450 5/8M Fire Mage

Hello!
Due to some unforeseen officer drama the current guild my friend an I are in has unfortunately disbanded. We are now looking to join the ranks of a new team to continue progression in EP and into the 8.3 patch.

We are pretty chill individuals and would like to find a place to call home and have a fun time raiding challenging content. Also we would prefer to raid on Tues/Thurs but not a requirement.

You can either reach me in game (omikron#1718) or through this forum post.

Cheers,
Omi

Any chance you’d be willing to play Ret or Holy? If so, here’s our spam:

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting all classes and roles

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

Hello Omikron!

I am just going to throw this out there just in case. Our 5/8M team (Should soon be 6/8) will be in need of a tank in 8.3. We have room for the Fire Mage immediately. I am not sure if you have a ret set to raid with until 8.3 hits. We raid Sat/Sun 8-11PM Server time. Our team is led by a CE Raid Leader and our officer team has been around for 1-2 years, depending on the officer. I have included our Forum link below which has our website listed. Best of luck in your search!

Thank you for your time!

~Unholy