[A] 440 disc priest 3/8M LF Raiding guild

Hey

I am very interested in seeing what you can do and if you are a fit for my team and vice versa!

My team raid tues-thurs 7-10 eastern and are 4/8 mythic with 14% left of orgazoa. We have cleared cutting edge mythic each tier so far this expansion and intend on this to continue, hopefully with you on board!

Anyway, add me on gucci#1524 and we can have a chat in discord too:)

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Our spots are competitive :slight_smile: Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

“Inclusion” (Proudmoore)

We are an all adult 8/8H & 3/8 M guild looking for more strong players to fill out our Mythic raid roster.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We do not tolerate toxic or poor behavior towards each other.
  • We expect efficiency and performance.

Some other logistical information and points that elaborate on the above:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST(9-12 EST).
  • Player feedback is critical and fact-based; expect WCL analysis as we use logs.
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.
  • Racism, homophobia and sexism are unwelcome here.
  • While we are mature and friendly, we remain a progression guild; strong play is required.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones.

We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do!

We are in need of…

DPS:
Strong ranged dps
Exceptional Melee

Healers:
Disc Priest
Holy Pally

At the end of the day we are a relaxed group of people that are into pushing mythic and having a good time. We have a spot for you! Feel free to add me on battletag or discord if interested!

Btag: ThottieHotty#1602
Discord: Braden#3558

Hello! [H] [Illidan] Is looking for Dps to finish our raid core! We are 3/8M and 8/8H and want to push CE this Tier! The raid times are Tues and wed 10pm-1am CST

We are a bunch of cool dudes just trying to slay some internet fish people !

lets do big things together! feel free to add any of the following people to learn more! Also I am willing to pay for a Server transfer to help with the cost =D

Datböï
Discord=Randy (Datboi)#9961
Bnet= Randyftw12#1195

Gambimonk
Discord= Gambi#0794

Nakroz
Discord=Henry#7491

Bearlish
Discord= Bear#9073

Boomkek
Discord= BK#5789

We’d love to chat with you if you get a chance!

We are 3/8M we arent hardcore. We try to get all content done. We’re an adult guild with our own lives so stuff comes up. We dont have hardcore expectations. We just like to raid and have fun.

We raid T-TH-M 7-10PM CST.

If your interested id love to chat. Rhynno#1114

In need of a good healer!

Looking for a good Priest. Hit me up to have a chat. Leaving guild spam below. Good luck!

About Us
Mint is an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage
We are a small, like minded group of AOTC raiders that love to clear current content and push as far into mythic content as possible. WARNING: NO SNOW FLAKES! You will melt. we clown around when it’s appropriate, and focus when it’s needed. Very active discord. We run keys daily.

Expectations:
Being on time and prepared.
Having discord/mic and be willing to use it.
Be receptive to constructive criticism, and voice opinions in a respectful way.

Raid Times:
9 - 12 Eastern Tuesday, Wednesday

Progression:

• 2/8M TEP
  • 8/8H TEP
  • 3/9M BOD
  • 2/2H CE

Recruitment Needs:

We recruit the player not the class. No elitists here, but you will be judged on performance and attendance. All spots are competitive, even if our need is very low we will always trial any exceptional applicant. The following is a priority list by need:

Melee DPS: Med
Ranged DPS: Med (High need on Spriest and Boomie)
Healer: Med (Priest, Shaman, Druid)
Tank: Full

If we’ve piqued your interest at all, please give any of us officers a shout!
We do discord interviews no application required.

Contact
Haiwire haiwire#11135(Raid lead) Discord Hai#4241
Swiz Madflavor#1783 (officer) Discord Swiz#6087
Gwennova Gwennett#1966 (GM)
Ghostdonkey travjumba#1239 (officer)

I wish I was a robot. My guild is Diminishing Returns we are on Dalaran. Been together for many years. We are all super nerds.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Progression:
EP 4/8 Mythic

Currently recruiting:

Healer: high priority disc priest, monk, all good parses apply

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

Hi Kaamila! Fynn (Picc#1316) here.

You could be a great fit for our guild. Righteous Indignation (A) on Korialstrasz is recruiting! We’re 7/8H in EP, raiding on Saturday and Sunday evenings (9:30 PM-1 AM and 9:30 PM-12 AM Eastern time, respectively). We’re a chill and social long-standing guild, typically achieving AOTC each tier and then dabbling in mythic if we can round up the numbers. Food/flasks/repairs are provided. We also run a lot of keystones, weekly PVE group content, and some PVP.

Feel free to reply here or send me a message on bnet if you’d like to learn more!

Alternate guild contacts:
GM - Riki#1151
Officer - Cognosis#11783

Imperial Guard is recruiting for both of our raid teams

About us
Imperial Guard is an established raiding guild that has members playing together dating all the way back to Dragon Soul. We are located on Horde Illidan Imperial Guard is a progression focused guild that intends on pushing content as far as we possibly can while still maintaining a fun environment. We run content of all difficulties so that each individual member of the guild will feel like they are apart of the group. We have 2 raid teams Fri/Sat 7-11 CST 3/8M and a AoTC raid team wed/thur 7-10 CST that is looking at doing mythic. We also host “fun runs” or gearing runs that anyone is invited to attended reguardless of most raid requierments. Raiding not your thing will join us and push keys! While we are not raiding we fill our time pushing mythic keystones, we have many members that are 1.2k or higher and guild leadership that is 1.5k and pushing.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Our needs

Our 3/8M team raids Friday/Saturday 7-11CST is currently lf a DH dps however all exceptional players will be considered

HIGH Priority:
Demon Hunter ( dps )
Mage
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Monk - DPS

Medium:
Elemental Shaman
DK - DPS
Balance druid

Low:
Anything that is not on medium, or high, but will consider exceptional players.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Our Wed/Thur group is getting ready for mythic and lf anyone that would be intersted in entry level mythic raiding.

We also have a very active mythic+ community with many players pushing 1.3k+ and guild leadership of 1.5k.

Non raiders are also welcome to join the guild while they get ready for raiding or just wanting to find a cool group of people to hang out with and kill some normal bosses for Sh!ts and giggles.
Contact Info
Bnet Tiekenee#1613
Discord Thirdpint#1124

Give us a look, 6/8M soon to be 7/8M we raid 3x a week 3hrs a night 9-12 EST Alliance- Maelstrom-Kul’tiras my btag is stumbles#1223 message me if you have any questions.

maybe our times work for you! Good luck with your search :slight_smile:
Add me on discord or bnet and lets chat.

Hi there Kaamila!

<Despair> is looking for your class for The Eternal Palace! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family.

We are looking for a few ranged DPS to bolster our roster for mythic progression.

We are currently looking for:

A Mage (Fire)

A Priest (Shadow)

A Warlock (Destro/Affliction)

A Disc Priest/Resto Shaman

A Healer with a DPS offspec

But all experienced ranged DPS will be considered.

Our Guild is full of a long-standing group of people, that are focused on progressing through mythic, while also supplying an environment for our members to improve, grow, and learn with people that they enjoy playing with.

We are Horde on the server Thrall.

Progression: We are currently 4/8M.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday&Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST. Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST.

Consumables: You are expected to bring your own pots, while feast and flask will normally be provided, we would advise you to bring your own just in case.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM/Equivalent, Angry Assignments.

You can get in contact with me at:

Bauciss#1733 (Bnet)

Bauciss#8877(Discord)

We look forward to hearing from you!

Salt Factory US#206 [9/9M BoD - 6/8M EP]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• BoD - 9/9M US#206
  • Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)
  • T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Officer & RL : Galicana#1405
Officer : Strife#1877

Hey, we might be a good fit for you if you’re interested in semi-hardcore mythic progression. We’re looking for a couple more people to round out our roster.

We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 8/8N 8/8H EP 3/8 M. We plan to push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Hello there Kaamila,

I aint going on with these crazy copy pasta guild recruitment replies. Wondering what your interest in a 4/8 M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - Horde. I know you would like to run Alliance but it is worth a try. We are 4/8 M, and are currently looking for a capable Disc priest for our roster instead of having our Spriest play both. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 9pm-12 pm EST. My Discord is Wrektar#7750. Please message me if you have even the faintest interest! Good luck out there no matter your decision!

P.S. Orgo dies soon

I responded on the wrong character, my apologies.

Hi Kaamila,

You might have already been swept off your feet since disc is so amazing this tier! My guild is on the hunt for someone like you. Someone who’s going to be a part of our community, not just show up for the kills. Our group is very tight knit and we like a good laugh in and out of raid. On our off nights we run M+ and just hang out in general. If that’s what you’re after we’re it.

< Power Nap > on proudmoore 4/8M we raid mon/wed 6-9 pst
(over by midnight est and alliance :slight_smile: )
add me on btag if you want to chat Phyca#1248

Hey Kaamila, Endeavour - Mal’ganis [H] is looking for more players to add to our team/community. We are currently 3/8m with 19% pulls on Ashvane, and raid Thurs/Fri 6:30-9:30 CST (7:30-10:30 EST). We enjoy downing bosses, and having a good time doing it. If you’re interested at all or have any questions whatsoever, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me at

Discord: aspen#4800
Bnet: Leighh#1473

Look forward to hearing from you!