[A] 440 disc priest 3/8M LF Raiding guild

Hello. Thank you for looking at my thread. PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH. As the title says I am a disc priest looking for a guild. My limitations are:

Can raid any day of the week as long as it’s over by midnight(EST TIME). Weekends(Friday/Saturday) can be until whenever.
Would like to stay alliance and do a heroic run to get the feel of the guild to see if it’s a good fit before deciding.

My logs: (h)ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/kaamila#bybracket=1&difficulty=4

For some reason when I was horde and went back alliance a lot of logs didn’t xfer over(wouldn’t even show my name for a while), but when it did, I had all orange parses for every fight. Not that I particularly care about parses as long as the boss goes down.

I know I have the experience and skill to be in a cutting edge guild but my main goal as of late has been to find a family-like guild that’s active and social(ingame and discord) in and out of the game. Where there isn’t any drama or elitism. I’ve had enough of that when i was raiding top 15 US during cata/mop and that’s not what I’m looking for. Because of this, Cutting edge isn’t my priority in finding a new home.

I just want a guild that makes me want to log in to enjoy the time with the GUILD, not to feel like it’s a job to get my toon up to date. If this is you, please leave a message here. And if you’re not a bot who just pastes their info without actually reading this I will add you on bnet or discord. Thank you all for considering me.

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage!

Currently 6/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank or mdps with tank off spec, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

1 Like

Hi Kaamila,

It sounds like you may be a perfect fit for us at Ardent on Area 52, we are a laid back raiding guild just looking to enjoy the content provided.

Currently we are 3/8M and we raid Tues/Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. We enjoy progressing through content at a moderate pace. We would like to get cutting edge but it is not something of a priority for us.

We like to say that we are looking for friends as much as raiders! There is usually a few of us in discord each night playing games, whether that be wow, overwatch, other steam games etc.

Please feel free to add me on battle net and we can chat more if you are interested!

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Aero#1263

We are in the market for a disc priest, and sound close to what you are looking for. Close nit guild, several of us have been raiding together in some form or other since the end of WoD. 4/8M, with raid times of Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. We have an optional heroic on Wednesday. If any of that jives with what you are looking for, feel free to give me a btag add - Conzeula#1172

Hi Kaamila! Your logs astounded me, and we’d be very interested in discussing a Trial with you (which works for both sides). We are a weekend raiding guild, on Horde fortunately (you know you wanna switch sides!), and our Mythic raid times are Saturday & Sunday from 8-11pm EST, as well as quick Heroic clear on Tuesday from 9-11pm EST (but only takes an hour). We are currently 4/8M with a 10% wipe on Orgozoa.

We’d be happy to play with you on Tuesday, if you were Horde, so that you could get to know us and us you. If you’re interested in discussing more, please add/message Abbygale#11988 on battlenet or Abby#7395 on Discord. Thanks for reading! <3

Hey not sure if you’re still looking. Would like to get in touch. Here is some info for now: <Heroes of Fight Club> est. 2009
Server: Alliance US Sargeras PVP
Raid times (server, central time):
Fri 8:30pm - 11:30pm CST / 9:30p - 12:30a EST
Sun 6:00pm - 9:00pm CST / 7-10p EST
**Optional Sat 2:00 - 4:00p CST / 3:00-5:00p EST for Heroic clear

We are a progression oriented guild working with a casual schedule (only 6h of scheduled raiding a week). The goal is to achieve Cutting Edge for Mythic content each active tier.

Seeking high skilled and serious players for BfA. High priority: Healers, DPS

History:

• Tier 23: 9/9M (Cutting Edge)
  • Tier 22: 7/8M
  • Tier 21: 11/11M AtBT (Cutting Edge)
    -Tier 20: 6/9M ToS
    -Tier 19: 8/10M NH, 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge), 3/3H ToV
    -Tier 18: 13/13M HFC (Cutting Edge)

╔════════════╗
Watch us in action:
╚════════════╝

Doodle

Heroes of Fight Club Est 2009 A casual mythic guild on US Sargeras

Mythic Jaina vs [Heroes of Fight Club] Resto Shaman POV and T23 credits

╔══════╗
Apply here:
╚══════╝
goo.gl/forms/HLRkydvz6CFZrwl12

For contacts: Doodle#1637, Tass#1538

I know you said that you prefer Alliance, figured I’d post my spam anyway.

[Horde] US-Zul’Jin | 2-Night Guild

< Volition >

Current Progress:
4/8 M EP | 9/9 M BoD - Cutting Edge | 8/8 M Uldir - Cutting Edge

Previous Progress:
11/11 Mythic Antorus - Cutting Edge | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

(Monday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST optional heroic sales / alt-raids / achievements / M+ / etc.)

About Us:

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top U.S. experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment.

We strive to improve every tier. Our current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for fast and efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins during progression. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics and play to win as a team .

Recruitment:

We are seeking exceptional players. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off-specs at a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below.

All exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered and reviewed; regardless of current recruitment needs.

Healer : Priest (Disc./Holy)

The ability to play an off-spec at a high level is extremely valuable towards an application.

Application: /volitionzj.enjin.com/recruitment

For any further questions regarding recruitment, feel free to give me or any other officer a shout!

Resent#1232 // Ryles#1518 // Carlynn#1201

Thank you for those interested. I’ll be contacting some of you soon when I’m out of work. Unfortunately since I’m alliance, not being able to trial for horde guilds without xferring first is a deal breaker for me since I’d be going on blind faith. I appreciate the interest from everyone.

Soooo… if you can’t find an alliance guild that suits your interests, I’d love to chat with you. I think our guild is exactly the kind of guild you are looking for. We are a small, close knit community. We started out as a small, heroic only guild for adults and “retired” hardcore types. We recently started our laid-back mythic team and are mostly former hardcore/CE type experience. We are adults with less time nowadays, so no time to be that hardcore anymore.

We love doing stuff as a guild. We run dungeons, pvp, do achievements, even play other games together for fun. I’d love to talk to you more about us (if you are willing to overlook the Horde thing…) If not, good luck! :slight_smile: (I guess for useful info, our team raids Sun/Mon 8-11 PM Eastern and we are 3/8M)

Look forward to talking to you soon! Add me on Bnet Ama#11132 :slight_smile:

hi Kaamila - so I did read your whole post and I think Celestials might be what youre looking for.

We are Celestials of Kel’Thuzad (6/8M) [Alliance] tues/weds/thurs 8:30-12EST. I believe these times work for you as we do stop at 12EST.

As for the family-like guild, we have been around since WoD. Personally, while we are a raiding guild, i like to consider us a community as well. that being said, we are very active in discord and welcome anyone with open arms that is looking to be a part of the community.

I did happen to mail you in-game, but i figured here is good aswell. if you wanna chat more, hit me up at Odionger#1484. hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Hey there we alone of aerie peak currently 5/8 m looking for a healer. we raid fri/sat 9.30pm est to 12.30am est

If your interested do add me
kaylii#1948

Hi Kaamila!
“INCLUSION” (Proudmoore)

We recently transferred to Proudmoore from a low pop server due to lack of available players and recruitment. We are an all adult 8/8H & 3/8 M guild looking for more strong players to fill out our Mythic raid roster.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We do not tolerate toxic or poor behavior towards each other.
  • We expect efficiency and performance.

Some other logistical information and points that elaborate on the above:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST.
  • Player feedback is critical and fact-based; expect WCL analysis as we use logs.
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.
  • Racism, homophobia and sexism are unwelcome here.
  • While we are mature and friendly, we remain a progression guild; strong play is required.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones.

We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do!

We are in need of…

DPS:
Willing to accept any raid ready dps.

Healers:
Disc Priest
Holy Pally

Seriously though, we need some people. Please hit me up if you’d like to become a part of our team.
We do a Heroic run on Tuesday’s at 6 pm PST. If you’d like to trial with us, send me a friend request!
Btag: Beeanna #1235
Discord: Riann #5746

7/8M on Illidan Drama#11540 Mond-Thurs 8-12est Add me and let’s talk

Thank you all to those interested. I’m just now going to be getting in touch with people today so no decisions have been made yet. I appreciate your interest in me.

Hey Kaamila! We might be what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : TEP: 2/8M; BoD 5/9M; LFM to push Mythic prog
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic TEP. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Demon Hunter (dps - High Priority), Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Warrior, Death Knight (dps), Shaman (dps); will consider all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hi Kaamila,

Would love to chat with you. Here is a little bit about us.

Vodod#1181

ZAFIRAH is a long-standing Alextrasza/Terokkar guild focused on enjoyable progression. We value a fun yet efficient raid experience without toxicity, and are driven to accomplishing more in less time rather than favoring an aggressive & grueling raid schedule. We’re not just a guild, but a community of friends both long-term and new.

Our community is open-minded, supportive, and welcoming to new players who value the same. We do our best to include everyone in all content when possible. Are you a skilled player but having a bad night? Having some trouble surviving a newly learned mechanic? In our community you’ll never be talked down to or ridiculed. You won’t be publicly shamed. At worst you may be politely asked to sit out on a boss fight so progression can continue, but everyone’s always given opportunities and encouragement to improve. We all learn together, we all get better together.

Our standard raid nights are Monday, Tuesday 7:30pm - 10pm CST. In addition we have a casual Friday raid for those who are looking to do more. Most of us also enjoy running mythic+ dungeon keys and are always open to new players with positive attitudes who wish to join in.

We are currently seeking skilled players with DPS/Tank flexibility but are open to consideration of all specs/classes. If you’re interested in being a part of our growing community please reach out and contact any guild officer in game.

Akirtai - Officer
Awedorable - Officer/Raid Leader
Bergoe - Officer
Chelys - GM
Onemandonkey - Officer
Sambucca - Banker
Svengunther - Officer

Heya Kaamila! <Lemonade Stand> on Proudmoore is looking for more raiders for our mythic team. We’re 3/8M currently, and we raid on Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30-11:30pm Eastern. We’ll be clearing heroic tonight again, so if you’d like to trial with us we can make that happen. :slight_smile: Hit me up at kived#1878 (bnet) or kived#9999 (Discord).

Here there Kaamila! My name is Lana, and I am with <Business Class> on Sargeras! I am sorry that you have had to deal with toxicity like that in the past. Reading what you have said, I know my group is dead on what you are looking for.

Guild & Server: <Business Class> Sargeras
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Current Progression: 6/8M EP (Za’qul to 31%) | 9/9M BoD | 8/8M Uldir
Recruitment Contact: Lana (Discord: Lana#2830, Bnet: Aurora#12172)

While still being progression focused with accountability to each individual, we are also a guild that focuses heavily on the community and environmental aspects of our team. This is a raid atmosphere that is easy-going and fun; you will not find any toxicity, elitism or yelling here from anyone and our RL is the kindest guy you’ll meet! While focusing up on the pull, we banter and meme in between throughout the raid as we’re there to have fun. It’s a game after all!

Additionally we run a myriad of off-night events including: A weekly alt run on Saturday (you could come to this if you want to run heroic with us!), a weekly activities night (follows alt run on Sat) which we play things such as Cards Against Humanity and Scribble as a group (very often while drinking, lol), Monday mythic BoD clear for trinkets/mounts, sales runs and alllllll the keys allllll the time! We have further events in the works as well, such as weekly RBGs and discord giveaways. We are a full community of players online everyday, hanging out in discord and are very far from a guild that only logs on to raid. I am extremely proud of our friendly, extensive community which includes not just our raiders but friends, family, casual members and ex-raiders.

–Progression–

• 7/7 Mythic - Highmaul
  • 10/10 Mythic - Blackrock Foundry
  • 13/13 Mythic- Hellfire Citadel
  • 7/7 Mythic - Emerald Nightmare
  • 3/3 Mythic - Trial of Valor
  • 10/10 Mythic - Nighthold
  • 7/9 Mythic - Tomb of Sargeras
  • 9/11 Mythic - Antorus, The Burning Throne
  • 8/8 Mythic - Uldir
  • 9/9 Mythic - Battle for Dazar’alor
  • 6/8 Mythic - Eternal Palace

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions! I am very reachable by either Bnet or Discord. I’d love the chance to chat with you! :slight_smile:

Hey Kaamila,
I totally get where you are coming from. I am going to post our guild spam below for the CE 2 night team we have, but we also have a more casual team that only does easier mythics and is a lot more chill and fun with regards to the wow grind and expectations so you could essentially chose what makes sense to you.

Both our raid teams are very social though. Every year a bunch of us end up going to Blizzcon – this year about 12 of us across both teams, as an example.

Anyway, here’s our CE team guild spam, but if you want to know more about the guild as a whole feel free to btag me or discord me or w/e

Guild: Hive on Hyjal/US
Team: The Swarm
Raid Times: Sun/Mon 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST)
Current Expac Progression: 5/8M EP, CE Uldir, CE BfD

The Swarm is a cutting-edge focused team which still emphasizes community and enjoyment above all else. We raid 2 nights a week, the expectation is that you’re able to have fun but when it’s time to focus up you can play your class at a high level. More detailed background can be found on our wowprogress page.

For more info, DM me or friend me on discord: dysonfm#6085 (or Bnet: dyson#1418)

Hey

I am very interested in seeing what you can do and if you are a fit for my team and vice versa!

My team raid tues-thurs 7-10 eastern and are 4/8 mythic with 14% left of orgazoa. We have cleared cutting edge mythic each tier so far this expansion and intend on this to continue, hopefully with you on board!

Anyway, add me on gucci#1524 and we can have a chat in discord too:)