[A] 438 equipped BM hunter LF morning guild

I’m looking for a “forever” home that is active during the morning hours (7am til about noon est).

I’m open to transferring realms but not interested in going horde.

I’m looking for a guild that enjoys pushing keys. I’m not necessarily looking to raid but I may be willing for right group who needs rdps. However, I do not have any interest in mythic raiding.

I’d prefer a guild who has third shift workers. I like to enjoy a beer or five after work and would prefer an environment where it’s not outlandish that someone would be drunk at 9 am.

I’ve been playing WoW for about 13 years now. I know my class pretty well and always come prepared to whatever the content may be.

I don’t like writing these posts so if you have any questions, please add me at Quail#11671 on bnet or Quail#4095 on discord.

Apparently can’t add links, my current raider io is 1335 and ilvl equipped is 438.

Good morning :slight_smile: We are an alliance morning guild on Sargeras that raids 9a-noon eastern. Looks like that might work for you? Here’s our spam!

Constant Insanity is a MORNING raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side with a goal of completing mythic content while it’s current. Regarding recruiting, while we have a “wish list” of classes, a good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET even if you don’t see your class/spec listed below!

Current EP progression:
8/8H
3/8M

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST
Fri 8-11a CST

Discord: kalanii#9911 (lowercase)
Bnet: Kalanii#1116

Hey, we are looking for 1-2 more folks to be on server to push Mythic progression, Heroic has been on farm for several weeks now and is a quick and easy clear.
We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Mythic) 3/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding and community.

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk I’m on discord as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!!