[A] 434 Mage LF AotC Guid Tues/Thurs evenings (willing to transfer!)

Updated: September 12, 2019
Class: Mage
Faction: Alliance (currently Moon Guard); Happy to move to Horde.
Transfer? willing to discuss both server transfer and faction switch. First is assumed to be needed.
iLvl: 434
HoA: 62
Availability: Tuesday & Thursday, 8-11:30pm (ish)
Notes:
Hi! Returning player. While I sought a guild earlier this tier, for personal reasons and some burnout reasons, I decided to lay off of WoW and pull back from recruiting. It seemed like an opportune time, given that Classic had come up, and work got more involved.

Currently, I play on Alliance but am open to moving to Horde, assuming the right fit, and I assume I will need to server transfer so that’s baked into my expectations. I don’t have alts at the moment but am working on it, though I have been quite discouraged by the lack of catchup on some of the essences (I have a max DK that I casually tank on, for example, but damn, taking 22 days or whatever for Rank 3 Lucid is soul crushing since those daily suck).

Feel free to reach out to me, and looking forward to talking!

Hey Nicolau,

We are Horde, but would be very interested in discussing your fit for raid.
Our raids fit your time, we have AOTC completed, and are pushing into Mythic now.

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 3/8M. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST. We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)

Hello Nicolau, we are an 8/8H guild that is looking for a few more people to go into Mythic with us. Raid times are 7:30-10:30pm CST on Tues/Thurs if you are up for the transfers. Take a look info/spam below, I will send a discord request for if you have questions or want to talk more:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 8/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking 3-4 dps to fill out the roster for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another dps. Also do an optional alt /fun run on the weekend.

Currently 8/8H and 8/8N. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

We have 0 mages on staff atm, so we’d be all about picking one up. 4/8M team, raid times of Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. You said you are looking for an AoTC team, but we are happy to kinda show you the mythic ropes. If interested, feel free to add me on btag - Conzeula#1172

Nicolau,

We have an immediate opening for a strong DPS in our Mythic EP roster. We are currently 3/8 and starting progression on the back half of Mythic EP now. Original vanilla guild that has been around for 14 years and raided every single tier.

I would love to talk to you, I’ll add your discord and Bnet. Below is a little more information about the guild:

I am Flameth, one of the raid leaders for Night Eternal on Alleria-Khadgar! We are looking for people that like to group and raid while also having fun and being part of the guild community at the same time.

We are an original vanilla guild that has raided for roughly 14 years and through every single tier of raiding. The guild leadership has remained unchanged throughout the life of the guild, and quite a few of the core raiders have been raiding in WOW since the very beginning. We are currently looking for a few more people that are interested in raiding with us and being part of a long-term guild. We have achieved AOTC every single tier since it was put into the game, and we usually get quite a few of the Mythic bosses down every tier as well. The atmosphere of the guild is very fun and stress free. We love to push content, but we also like to have a really good time while doing it.

We finished BoD 9/9H 3/9M. We are currently 8/8H and 3/8M EP. Recruitment is opening up for the Eternal Palace Mythic Progression. We are currently recruiting a couple of strong DPS and a solid healer or two for our main raid roster. All classes/specs will be considered, and good players will never be turned away. The main needs for the main raid roster currently are: Mage, Boomkin Druid, Shadow Priest, DH, and Mistweaver Monk. Our primary form of communication during raids and for announcements is Discord. We have multiple channels for our members that play other games together as well.

Our current main raid times are: Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday from 7:30PM until 9:30PM central time. That means that the first pull happens at 7:30PM, so please make sure that works with your schedule before applying!

If you are interested in being a part of the team, or coming to our alt/off raid night to hang out and see what we’re about, please contact myself (Flameth), or add my battletag (Nathom2000#1123). We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Nicolau,

Hysteria on Thrall 4/8M
We are a 2 day raid team founded by prior cutting edge raiders of various experience. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every tier and have a good time doing it.

We are searching for talented raiders that want to be a part of the team and work hard to sculpt the guild into a strong raiding environment. We are active in m+ and have a heavy focus on having a non toxic, low stress, raid environment.

Current Prog 4/8M
Recruitment needs ATM

1 Healer (Disc, R-Druid, MW)
1 DPS/Tank 3rd tank role.
1 Rogue
1 lock

After that feel free to app.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

We have optional raid nights on Saturday evenings at the same times.

Find our App on wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria
We usually respond to apps within a few days.

Btag Syfy#1592
GM btag is Aerivore#1581 - Discord Aerivore#7148
Discord Tanner#4093

Nicolau,
I would love to chat with you.

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{8/8 Heroic 8/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 420+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Hi Nic,

We may be what you’re looking for. I’ll leave my normal spam below. Add me and lets chat! we can invite you to our discord for our optional monday raid so you can get a sense of our community and what our raids are like! GL

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted(8/8H, 2/8M) is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter/loot filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday.

EP AotC - week 5(2/8M so far)
Uldir AotC - week 3(2/8M)
BoD AotC - week 5(1/9M)
CoS AotC - week 1(no mythic for our sanity)

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Crisis Averted-[Horde-Hyjal-US] Recruiting!

8/8 heroic

Tuesday & Thursday 7-9:30 p.m. server
Monday-optional alt raid or achievement runs

Actively running Mythic +

Always looking for quality players!

All classes are strongly encouraged to contact us.

mindiarogue#1157
Cathoir#1901
Cern#11840