(A) 433 Preservation Evoker lf mythic raid team 9/9h

I am looking for a two-a-day week raiding guild that values real life over the game.
I am not looking for a C.e guild necessary, I am looking for a guild that will give an honest attempt at mythic raiding.

Current progression is 9/9h for this tier

Also, I understand, that will be times when the is a bench rotation, however, I expect there to be good communication along the way, no one wants to be stuck outside for 2 hours on a leash. With my current RL situation, I am ideally looking for a weekend team or a late-start weekday team (the ideal start time is 9 est/ 9 CST)

Discord is Bunni/Poly/Winni#9981
The in-game btag is cheapsuit388#1171

/bump with logs stormrage/lilbunnifufu

Hi there :slight_smile: Looks like you’d be a perfect fit on Team Chivalry in Eternal Kingdom on Proudmooore. We are 8/9H with some M Kazz attempts and we raid T/W 6-9PST and do normal on Saturday (optional) also the guild has tons of normal runs/fun runs/achieves. We also run M+ throughout the week making sure we all get at least 4 done for vault!

You can check out our vibe by watching vods on twich, my handle there is /feyranna.
Look for a discord from feyranna or reach out on bnet to Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more!

my progression is now 2/9 mythic, I am still currently doing trials and have not yet found a home yet.