[A] 419 Havoc Demon Hunter LF Raid Guild

Hello everyone,

I’m a Demon Hunter looking for a raid guild that’s serious about their clears. I would like a group that learns quickly and are aware of their surroundings. A lot of groups I find may watch videos and say, “I just need to run it a bit to see it and learn it too.” Which is fine. But after 10 times straight dying to the exact same mechanic in the beginning and still not catching on just bugs me. That might be rude of me to say but that’s the kind of expectations and standards I want to be held to as well as represented for the raid. I learn very quickly and do my research before ever entering raids, if able. If it’s fresh and nothing is out yet then I’m quick to identify what’s going on in the field and move accordingly.

My ilvl isn’t great due to having summer vacation over the 4th and I’m catching up which brings me to my next request from a guild. It would be nice to have a guild that actually interacts with each other. Helps for weekly +10’s or even just keys in general, regardless of the level key. I find myself helping a lot of people in my guild now with lower keys but none of the “raiders” in the upper 420s want to help with lower keys and stick to their own cliques and push for io. Cool. I get it. I wouldn’t mind having higher io either but when it comes to the guild I want everyone to be up there in the guild able to run content together and not leave people hanging.

I’m down to earth, keep things honest, real, and learn quick and after a few pulls can even help start shotcalling as well. If you want to see parses just let me know I can find them for you but since growing in ilvl it’s changing. Looking to improve and learn regardless and improve my parses as well helping analyze the fights but need to also farm keys and raids still more for gear improvement.

On ashvane heroic at the moment and have the fight down just need raid group to stop making silly mistakes with briny bubbles and tethers. I’m really wanting to progress with people who know their roles, know what’s expected of them and able to do it as a unit. Not being intoxicated on raid night or other things that have you making dumb mistakes please…

As a whole it’d be nice to just have a more inclusive guild that’s serious about progression and helps out their guildies. If you want to test me and bring me into stuff let me know idm because there are always expectations to be held for more hardcore guilds.

Raid times may or may not be an issue depending on time zone of the raid but I’m central and work 12hr shifts Sun - Tues and then Sun - Wed every other week from 7a - 730p so I get home, eat and shower and online by 830p Central otherwise I’m free Thursday, Friday, Saturday. This may be subject to change if I can get my weekend shift instead unless if I find a guild that works with these times I’ll probly just stay where I’m at currently.

If you’ve made it this far then thank you for your time and actually reading it all. You can find me on discord at Atsuko#3226 if you need more information otherwise it’s Noîr - Sargeras in game. I’m also willing to transfer for the right group. Contact me if interested and take care.

Hello! We are currently hunting for top tier DPS and healers for Mythic Palace. We offer atypical raid times (morning/afternoon) and would love to chat if you can make our times. Here’s our forum post for more info, and good luck on your search! :squid: