[A]416 Frost Mage looking for raiding guild

Currently looking for a raiding guild to go as far as I can. I have raiding experience that goes back all of the way to vanilla MC. Ideally looking for raiding guild that starts weeknights at 5 pm server or later.

Hey we’re looking for some good DPS to join our crew. Based on what you posted, you might be a solid fit for us. We’d love to chat!

Early Birthday is an US-Proudmoore Alliance Side guild looking for tanks/dps to fill out our roster. We have achieved AOTC every tier we’ve been together. Our goal would be to push Mythic but we need to beat the roster boss first!

We currently raid Tuesday & Wednesday from 7:00pm - 10:00pm - Central Time (5-8 Server).

Our gang is mostly made up of adults with kids/families. We understand that life happens and that you might miss raid, all we ask is that you communicate with us.

If you’re interested in learning more about us, feel free to reach out.

Discord: GHD278#7458
BNet: Scar278#1927

Hey Enygmah! Hells Heroes raid Tues & Weds, 7pm-10pm Pacific. We are currently 5/8 heroic and pushingfor AoTC within next couple weeks, then will start mythic progression. We are a chill guild of men and women that have fun, but get crap done. See more info here, or hit me up on Discord, Bloodtriton#1786

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. We do raid on Fri/Sat but if you couldn’t make both raid nights, that is completely ok!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: