[a] 415 feral/guardian (with friends) lf aotc + mythic guild

Preferred Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9p-12a or thereabouts… other times/nights might be workable, but weekends are out
Experience (BFA) : 2/2H Crucible, 9/9H + 2/9M BoDA, 8/8H + 1/8M Uldir
RaiderIO : https:// raider. io/characters/us/korgath/Ryecoke
Logs : https:// www.warcraftlogs. com/character/id/4837111#partition=2&difficulty=4
Armory : https:// worldofwarcraft. com/en-us/character/korgath/Ryecoke

I have been with the same AOTC guild since MoP and have cleared every heroic raid since then. I have vast raiding experience from before that as I’ve been playing since day 1. I am very loyal to guilds once I find the right fit, and the only reason I’m looking now is because the guild is falling apart.

I’m looking for an AOTC guild on a higher pop server that will push heroic then mythic progression on a 2 night schedule. Achieving CE is not a requirement for me but I prefer having a sense of progression over farming raids for weeks on end.

I know my class very well, and would be willing to respec for the right guild, but am looking to stay Feral and be a 3rd tank if needed. I usually parse in the 90th-96th percentile.

I also run both M+ (1100 last season), and ranked PvP (as Resto, 1800+ casually) so guilds that do that as well would be highly preferable.

As a final note, I have close IRL friends/family from my current guild that would likely follow me along. They have very similar experience/ playstyle.

Hey we raid 8-11 Eastern I don’t know if that would work for you, but we are currently recruiting a tank. You can read my recruitment post on these same forums :slight_smile: for more info. or hit me up on real id parli#1588 .

Hello sounds like you could have a new home with

Hope to hear from you soon! :smiley:

is now actively recruiting to rebuild our mythic team! Looking for exceptional DPS to push into 8.2 . Currently 3/8H.

We are a hardcore progression guild with our sights set on Server 1st. We are core raiders from Reload that formed our guild to raid with each other again. Reload has always had the reputation as best guild on server and we plan on keeping it that way. We stress on having strong performances and consistant attendance. We have a zero tolerance policy to players who make repetitive mistakes and bring a negative attitude to the raid.

Expectation: We expect our raiders to come on time, and well prepared. This includes going over logs, checking VIDs, revamping strategies, bringing pots and food, as well as min/maxing your character.

Schedule: Tuesday - Wednesday 8-11pm EST. When new tier is out, we will see where we are at and possibly push on Thursday.

Requirements: 415+ ilvl and Logs

Btag: BrettBoltz#1189

Hi Ryecoke!

I am very interested in speaking with you about my raid team and how you might fit in. I don’t have a guild spam (I find them to be utterly impersonal) to share, but will leave my btag instead. If you are still looking for a home and would like to talk, please add me.

Eldraz#1156