A 413 ilvl prot pally LFG

Hello all, looking for a casual mythic progression BOD and M+ guild I can call home. :smiley:
I am a 1231 io prot pally, comfortable in mythic tanking of the first four bosses, and 12-15 m+.

HI Adelynn,
You might be interested in our guild, we’re 1/9M, we raid mainly Wed/Thur and alt/achieve runs Sunday 8pm - 11pm EST.

While we might be a tad bit below what you’re looking for progression wise, we offer a few things many other guilds don’t, namely:

• We’re coming up on our 10th anniversary as a guild.
  • 4 of the 6 current officers are founding members of the guild.
  • Majority of our raiders are 4-5+ years with us stretching back to Firelands.

In other words, we’re a rock-solid place to call home for a long time, in addition we have groups that run M+ weekly as well and we’re always looking for tanks for more.

If you’re at all interested, hit me up, Ranico#1430

Best of luck in your search!
P.S. Sorry for the above post, didn’t notice it randomly picked one of my alts instead of my main…

Chaosbeards Alliance - Dalaran is now recruiting for 8.2 Mythic.

About Chaosbeards:

We’re a group of friends that wanted a place to test our abilities, have transmog themed raid nights, and have a good time. We’re also open to casuals who want a solid community of active players always looking some one for mythic+, raids, transmog runs and more. (Beards are not required join)

Raid Schedule:

8pm - 11pm EST Tuesday
8pm - 11pm EST Thursday .

Raid Expectations:

We take a serious but healthy approach to raiding with the expectation of doing more in less time. This means doing research, coming prepared to fights, self accountability, and a willingness to learn and improve. We are all AOTC raiders, some with mythic experience and are looking for a few more raiders to bolster our roster with the goal of mythic progression. We also have regular mythic+ keystone groups.

Expectations for Recruitment:

We expect consistent performance representative of your gear level and a level-headed professional attitude, but we don’t necessarily demand top-tier mythic raiding output. Applicants will go through an interview followed by 2-3 weeks of raiding as trial status.

You can contact me via bnet, Devisaur#1300.

Hi Adelynn! We might be the home you are looking for! We are Volatile - alliance on Llane-Arygos and we are looking for a dedicated tank that will stay with us for the long haul. Our raid times are Fri/Sat @10p-1a EST and currently 4/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS. We have a laid back raiding environment but we do have progression in mind. If interested to chat, please add us: mabelle#1433 and vcronwen#1282. Thanks!

< Solidarity > Is a newly formed guild with members that have been playing together for over a year with 6/9 M BoD and 2/2 H CoS experience looking for active members who want to raid. We are looking for raiders that want to work on clearing BoD mythic now but not focus on CE. We would like to get enough active members now to get ready for pushing CE in the next tier in 8.2. Casual spots are available. Current members do PVP and M+.

Raid Times:
Tues & Thur 9:45pm-12:45am EST

Current Needs:
Heals 1-2
Ranged Dps
Tank 1

Expectations:
Be on time to raid
Have food/pre-pots
Learn fights if needed

Nekth#1564

Koffin#11798
Bio#1702
Shugga#1844

Helms Elite
Server: Whisperwind
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times: Wed. and Thurs. 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST

We are a strong group of players who are on a casual/semi-casual raiding schedule. We are a relatively laid back group who like to get stuff done with our limited raid time. Like many other players, we have real life commitments we must attend to - which, often limits our play time. Regardless of being on a casual schedule, we still have the desire to experience and complete challenging, relevant content. Much of our play time will be devoted to Heroic/Mythic content. We’re looking for skilled, dedicated players to fill a few extra spots on our roster. Skilled players of any specs and groups are welcome to apply.

Mythic Raid Team - Wed. and Thurs. 8:30PM - 10:30PM EST

If you’re interested in joining our team, please contact a Guild Officer.

BattleTags:
Officer: Littlejon#1523 , Sol#1393, Xenela#1845
Guild Leader: Rettuclos#1494