[A] 4/10M Fri/Sat 8-11pm EST in Need of DPS and HEALS

I’ll start with 18+ please.

Simplicity Unlimited Is a two raid team guild that focus on mythic progression. We also have some pumpers for keys.

Our team is doing mythic progression and we have killed the first 4 bosses. We are looking for dps/ heals to fill the last remaining spots and to also have a backup roster.

High priority-
Mage
Warlock
Disc priest/holy priest
Holy Paladin
Flex healer
DK
Warrior
Boomy

Any other DPS or healers may apply and spots are open.

Apply at https://forms.gle/CA4BXHGaQu4QgvQE6

What we expect of you-
Going into mythic prog the Domination set bonus is extremely important. Also what is expected is a good amount of heroic experience.

We operate in a semi-hardcore environment. We do provide feast and cauldron, but expect your gear to be enchanted, socketed, and for you to have your pots.

Alleema-Stormrage- Eissa#11930

Purefina-Stormrage- Carnage#12176
Discord-CarelessCarnage#1704

Come join our band of misfits :slight_smile:

Bump :fist_right: :fist_left:

You know watching the race to world first is getting you pumped for raiding! Join us this weekend :slight_smile:

come join us. we have the best SV hunter on he svr.

don’t mind me, just bumping

I know your not really looking for rogues but if you have room id love to join. I got AOTC and KSM last season but my guild doesnt have compatible raid time let me know if ur interested im online all the time.

It’ll be fun. We’ve had pretty good success in the past and that was with a quarter of our raid as pugs in mythic. Just think of what we can accomplish with a set team. Join us.

Come join us, Alleema will gladly touch and heal butts.

1 Like

Add Pure’s bnet and give him a shout :slight_smile: Carnage#12176

Hello, I’d love to get in contact with someone from this guild. I am ret paladin who recently moved and have super high ms on my current server in instances and open world but don’t have high ms on Stormrage. Would love to get in contact with someone so I added Carnage’s Btag (BlueTheHero Bnet) (Spatuletail Discord)

Hey need a lock? I did mythic Inerva with your guild once.

If you could add me we could talk more friend.

wtb disc priest

We do things. Join us and you can also do things.

Need priests for Poggers

druids in this group don’t have fleas

We’re dominating the Sanctum, let’s do it!

It’s a bump!

Need more DPS