[A] 4/10M 223 Ele Shaman LF Guild

Hi,

I’m looking for a guild to raid with to finish out CN. Currently 4/10M exp with a couple near kills on Inerva. I’d like to find a group that runs two days a week ideally, but I’m open to the idea of three.

Logs Looks like I can’t post links. I don’t have frequent the forums often enough, so apologies if I actually can, but this character is my main. Feel free to check those out.
** Full disclaimer all of my progress has been as the raid lead. I think some of these logs can be improved with less raid responsibility. First kills and slower kill times lead to overall lower parses in some instances, blah blah you get the point.

Availability Somewhere between 7 and 12PM CST. No weekends please. Again, two days is preferred but three days is not a deal breaker.

What am I looking for? Ultimately I’m looking for a group I enjoy playing with. I am progression oriented, but if I don’t click with a guild then I’d prefer not to waste anyone’s time. I’m looking for a raid that at the very least matches my current mythic progression and has a roster that can sustain progression. I am a team player and will take my time on the bench if the situation demands it.

Fatal#7549 is my Discord. I’m happy to chat with you, officers, whoever and answer any questions. I have access to Discord messaging while I’m working, but won’t be able to voice chat until after I get home (weekdays after ~7PM CST).

Thanks for reading, I hope to hear back!

1 Like

I swear I know what I’m doing :slight_smile: This is my main. Sorry about that.

Hey, we just stepped into mythic but so far our core is pretty solid and closer to not pugging anyone if you’re interested in taking a peek at us.

Focus Up is a Mythic raid team that’s looking for new members to add to our core team. We are going for CE, and all exceptional players are encouraged to contact an officer.

Focus Up is a mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side. We are currently looking for players who want to progress and get things done in mythic. Is a friendly community based around real teamwork, and determination.

Raid Team

Our raid times are as followed:

Weekday Raid Team (2 Day) 5/10M

Tues 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Thurs 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Friday 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst) this is Optional raid night for Heroic when doing Mythic Prog. This also allows alts that are geared enough to do the content to join. This is also a joint run with the weekend raid team as well.

Progression:
Currently: 5/10M, 10/10H
NA: 12/12H, 10/12M
EP: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M (Before Classic)
CoS: 2/2N, 2/2H, 0/2M
BoD: 9/9N, 7/9H, 5/9M
Uldir: 8/8N, 8/8H, 7/8M

Weekday Current Needs

Melee Dps
Monk: Open
Paladin: Closed
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Open
Druid: Closed
Demon Hunter: Closed
Shaman: Closed
Rogue: Closed

Ranged DPS
Druid: Closed
Priest: Open
Mage: Closed
Warlock: Open
Shaman: Open
Hunter: Open

Healer
Priest: Closed
Paladin: Open
Druid: Open

Weekend Raid Team (2 Day) 10/10H

Sat 6:30-9:30 pm Central Time (Cst)
Sun 6:30-9:30 pm Central Time (Cst)

Weekend Current Needs

Melee Dps
Warrior: Open
Deathknight: Open
Demon Hunter: Open
Rogue: Open

Ranged DPS
Mage: Open
Warlock: Open
Hunter: Open

Healer

If your class/spec is not listed above it does not mean we will not consider your application. If you believe that your skill set will rival or surpass those currently on our raid team please feel free to submit an application.

What We Expect

Attendance
When joining our team with the intention of progressions raiding we expect everyone to show up for all raids on time and hold at least a 90% attendance rate. We understand life happens, and all we ask is that you give advance notice if you are able to.

Expectations
A player who is committed to operating as part of a team, and someone who is given a role and executes this role. Someone who has the mindset when preforming these tasks within raid makes the rest of the team better, and thus helping down bosses. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn, and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress through heroic modes, and having members who embrace, as well as, learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

What you can expect from us

• An officer core that is dedicated to the well-being of the guild, and its members.
  • A core group of players that are focused on progression, and dedicated to each other, and the guild.
  • A group of people that enjoy each other, as well as, the game.

Questions in game may be referred to Angelmichael/ Snuggles/ Ilithyah/ Hespatet/ Shadeed/ Lynainverse/ Springbeauty

Btags
Angelmichael#1552 - Angel
Tiff#11790 - Ilth
Hespatet#1881 - Hesp
Shastead#1314 - Shad
Scott0587#1211 - Snugs
baohren#1440) - Lyn

Thank you for your time, and consideration.
Focus Up’s GM - Snuggles
Officers - Angelmichael / Lynainverse / Hespatet / Ilithyah / Shadeed / Springbeauty

(5/10M) is recruiting RESTO Sham, RANGED DPS & (WW-Monk) for our Mythic team! Considering all exceptional raiders. Raid times are T/W/Th 8:30PM - 11:30PM CST. PST for info! Casuals welcome!
Contact Göttlichkeit - Jäger#11356 (B-tag) Auliser - XeLeMeNTaLX#1312 (B-tag) Mcshám - MaTT#19564 (B-tag) Euphorians - RickTheBeast#11818 (B-tag) Hazmodren - Alvanator#1637 (B-tag) Recruitment Needs: 0 Vacancies Tanks: Full 1 Vacancy Healers: Restoration Shaman (1) 4-5 Vacancies Ranged DPS: Affliction Warlock (1-2) / Shadow Priest (1) / Fire Mage (1) / Marksmanship Hunter (0-1) / Elemental Shaman (0-1)

Hey fatal. We are 7/10M CN. We raid Wed/Thur 8:30-11:30 PM EST. I think you would fit in well with us.

Please fill out in an application here:

Sanctimonious of Sargeras server is accepting 1 melee and 1 ranged player for trial! We are currently starting our progression on mythic sludgefist and are looking for a ranged class to add to our roster. We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids two days a week. We are currently using loot council paired with the RCLootCouncil addon. Qualities that we look for in raiders include being committed, non toxic, and mature.
Class we are looking for:

• Balance Druid, Mage, Shadow Priest, Death Knight, Ele Shamen

Raid Times:

• Tues-Thurs Mythic 7:45pm-11:30pm EASTERN TIME.
  • Monday Alt raid (Optional) 7:45pm-11:30pm EASTERN TIME

Our Current Progression in Heroic Castle Nathria:

• 7/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Our raid progression in BFA was listed as follows:

• Ny’alotha - 12/12 Mythic
  • Eternal Palace - 7/8 Mythic
  • Dazar’alor - 9/9 Mythic
  • Uldir - 7/8 Mythic

If you are interested, please go to our website and fill out our application here! Logs are required in order for your application to be considered.

Website --> Guildsofwow .com /sanctimonious

This is my Discord for Direct contact: Sophieann#2492

Hi, we’re 8/10M and i’d like to chat with you Eyecee#1917 is my BNET.

:smiley: Forge - Sargeras