[A] 410 DH/402 Druid/402 Hunter LF Guild

Who We Are

410 Havoc DH w/ Vengeance Off-Spec, 5/9H BoD
402 Boomkin w/ Resto Off-Spec, 9/9H BoD
402 BM Hunter, 4/9H BoD
We’re looking to server transfer but not faction change.

What We’re Looking For

Heroic/Mythic Progression Raiding Guild
Raid Time ~ 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm CST | Tuesday/Wednesday
(May be able to raid on different days/times, just want to give a gist as to when we’re used to raiding)

Hey Shak!

We are currently recruiting almost your exact setup for immediate spots in our Heroic/Mythic raiding guild. We are currently 8/9H and 1/9M looking to round the roster out to finish off AOTC and get going in Mythic. I’d love to chat with you when you have a moment!

Here is our spam from the recruitment forums!

I am Flameth, one of the raid leaders for Night Eternal on Alleria-Khadgar! We are looking for people that like to group and raid while also having fun and being part of the guild community at the same time.

We are an original vanilla guild that has raided for roughly 14 years and through every single tier of raiding. The guild leadership has remained unchanged throughout the life of the guild, and quite a few of the core raiders have been raiding in WOW since the very beginning. We are currently looking for a few more people that are interested in raiding with us and being part of a long-term guild. We have achieved AOTC every single tier since it was put into the game, and we usually get quite a few of the Mythic bosses down every tier as well. The atmosphere of the guild is very fun and stress free. We love to push content, but we also like to have a really good time while doing it.

We are currently 9/9N, 8/9H, and 1/9M BoD. We are currently recruiting a couple of strong DPS and a solid healer or two for our main raid roster. All classes/specs will be considered, and good players will never be turned away. The main needs for the main raid roster currently are: Warlock, Boomkin Druid, DPS DK, Holy Paladin, and any form of Hunter. Our primary form of communication during raids and for announcements is Discord. We have multiple channels for our members that play other games together as well.

Our current main raid times are: Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday from 7:30PM until 9:30PM central time. That means that the first pull happens at 7:30PM, so please make sure that works with your schedule before applying!

If you are interested in being a part of the team, or coming to our alt/off raid night to hang out and see what we’re about, please contact myself (Flameth), or add my battletag (Nathom2000#1123). We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello! If you guys doooo decide faction changing is an option :smiley:

We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST

Here is the usual spam with more info

Dont be afraid to reach out to me with questions or anything!

BNet: Gummyshark#11346
Discord: Gummyshark#5265 (Best way to reach me)