(A) 406 DH LF Guild

Hello,

I’ve recently transferred to Dalaran and am looking to get back into raiding. My previous guild fell apart during heroic Jaina progression and I decided to take a break for a few months afterwards.

I’m a long time vanilla player and started raiding during BWL. I’ve tanked from then until mid-Legion when I switched to melee DPS. I feel confident in my ability to do both roles (although I would need to brush up on BFA tanking strats).

I’m a fairly calm player and don’t cause drama, have no problem being sat out or anything like that. I’d prefer to see mythics but don’t expect a Cutting Edge achievement, but I also don’t want to wipe on the first boss for 6 weeks straight. I’m pretty open on nights between Sun-Thurs. A 7-10 or 8-11 time frame 2 days a week would be perfect.

Two things I want to mention though; First, I’m in IT and on-call about every 8 weeks. I usually only get a handful of calls after hours and I think only once have I ever got one while in the middle of raid. But it’s always a possibility. Second, I’m having shoulder surgery at some point late August or early September. I’d imagine I’ll be off the computer for a couple of weeks afterwards.

Sooo yeah, that’s probably more info that anyone’s supposed to leave in posts like these. Let me know if you’re interested and some info about your guild please! Add me on BNet too if you’d like, Wargames#1502.

Thank you!

See our recruitment post below :), our schedule and attitude would match what your looking for. I will msg you on bnet when i get home from work.

I was actually just reading your post. I’m at work right now as well, should be on around 6pm

awesome we’ll catch up at around 6 :slight_smile:

Sounds like you would be a sweet fit for our guild :smiley:

See our post here:

Have a lovely day!

Still looking for a guild.

Did you take a look at the post I linked above? :smile:

Hi Luna,

I have. Thank you very much for reaching out to me. I would like to hold out for a guild that has a little more mythic experience however.

1 Like