[A] 405 BM/MM hunter looking for a chill guild to raid with

I hit 2000 in mythic+ and am not really interested in raising that score anymore. The rewards now just don’t outweigh the unfun affixes for me so I’m looking for some chill people to raid with. I can absolutely do some mythic+ to help people get better gear if needed, I just don’t have much interest pushing higher than 16s. I suppose that could change though if I had a group to run with instead of just pugging all the time.

My work schedule is kind of terrible for raids so it’s probably a long shot but I have Sun/Mon/Tues from 1800 server time and later available.

I’m looking for a relaxed guild probably in the range of working through normal or just started on heroic VotI. I have downed Raz on normal but all of the other bosses have just been in LFR.

My hunter (Georgebluth) is my main but I know they are fairly common so I do have a few alts I could go with but would need a week or two to get them better geared. I could probably get them to 395ish in that time frame. I’ve got a warlock, mage and prot paladin. I’m not very good at tanking but if it is needed I would give it my best shot!