[A] 400 Resto Druid - Looking for Raid Team

I’m shopping around for a new place to raid after my previous raid team has collapsed. I’m not in any hurry, and I’m looking for a group that feels right in addition to being capable of solid progression.

I am currently 9/9 Normal and 6/9 Heroic.

My ideal guild is not too much farther along than that (I’m not looking to coast off of your farm bosses) but also has serious progression intentions and expects to clear mythic. I’d also love to see a guild that runs M+ together each week.

I’m an experienced mythic raider, but have been more casual in recent months. I’m looking to get back into the full swing of mythic progression. Consequently, I won’t mind being ‘second string’ or ‘back up’ having to earn my position in the raid over time.

Ideally, I would like to find a guild running 2-3 nights a week, weekdays preferred, Tuesday/Thursday even more so. I’m also on the east coast, so raids beginning on the earlier side are appreciated, as I don’t wish to sign on to a raid time that carries on beyond 9pm server time if possible.

I am happy to entertain the idea of transferring servers for the right team.

PM me to talk more - I will want to come on some trial runs before jumping in, just to see how the group feels.

SilverSignet #1764

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions! You can also check out our website at evolvedgaming .org

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hi Ailesia,

I sent you a bnet friend request. My name is Sparkledump#1727 (Kelsey). I would love the opportunity to chat with more!

Thanks,

Kelsey