[A] 4/8M 385 MW Looking for Mythic Guild

[A] Hi! Looking for a guild who is in need of a MW. I also pvp and run mythic.
I do not dps because i suck and me throwing a wet noodle at someone would do more dps. Raid time and raid days are not a problem as i would be able to make it at any hour or day.

My btag is : RaylinaNoir#1225

Hey friend!

Just shot you a btag request, would love to talk to you about a possible MW opening with our crew!

t/th 8-11 est
5/8m with pulls on zul (sub 20% a few times)

Lf a new MW b/c our current one wants to swap to ranged dps to help comp

feel free to add me back!

jcebul56#1777

Don’t want to leave a wall of text, check out our team’s forum post.

Contact me directly!
Btag - Chiqt#11826 :grin:

Seraph’s Wubs & Friends team would love to add a MW monk to their mythic roster!

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294, hybie#1953

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hi, we would love to add a MW to the roster!

Pirate Chat is a 4/8 mythic guild that is currently building a strong roster for next tier. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining an awesome atmosphere.

HEALERS:
MW Monk
Resto Shaman

DPS:
Ranged Dps preffered but any exceptional dps will be considered

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#172 (Healing officer)