[A] 388ilvl holy pally LF CE capable guild

Hello im a holy paladin main spec, prot / ret offspec at 386ilvl. My guild has been struggling to rebuild after a major breakdown since week 5 and Im looking to strive for the new raid tier. Im a very active player for mythic+ and for raiding im available weeknights from 8 pm to 12pm Eastern time. I did play ret alot since we had to many healers for raid.

I am only 2/8M uldir.
1250 raider io and pushing.

Raider i.o. and warcraft log available.

Looking forward to hear from you.

[7/8M] -Thirteen Thirty Seven of Mal’Ganis [H]- Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and finish CE before the next raid drops and we make our push to finish in the top 100 US in the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

Currently 7/8 Mythic we are looking for raiders to complete Cutting Edge with and siege into the Battle of Dazar’Alor with. Expectations for the next tier are VERY high and what we accomplish at the end of this tier will determine our attitude headed into the next.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
2-3 WARLOCKS!!!
1 TANK [ANY BUT WARR/MONK]
1-2 HEALERS [HOLY PALADIN, RESTO SHAMAN HIGH PRIORITY]
ANY AND ALL DPS.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:30-9 PST, meaning 8:30-12 EST, and 7:30-11 Server Time.

The culture we have created inside our raid is something that is going to propel us into success in the next tier. Our goals are aimed very high, and with the players we have AND YOU, they are reachable. We look forward to chatting with you on Battlenet or Discord, and the sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get you in and kill the Slug.

Get in touch
GM: Kameron#1822
Officer: Pachyderm#1286
Discord: The Pachyderm#6698 (Yes, there is a space, I think. Probably

Hey Carno,

A guild to consider =Twisted Memory= or Twisted Meme for short. Is currently recruiting healers for core positions.

We’re also on the Sargeras server, Alliance faction. Currently 7/8 M and extending for the G’huun kill.

We raid under the following schedule:

Tuesdays from 9:00 - Midnight EST.
Wednesdays from 9:00 – Midnight EST.
Sundays from 8:00 – 11:00 pm EST.

I understand you have 2/8 M experience, but as I enjoy M+ as much as you do. There is a level of competency to be had to do as such. And I see you, as someone, being able to flex their role as being highly competent.

Please feel free to add myself on btag, Catalytic#1185 or Pachinga#1834 / Velayn#1455 if you’re interested to chat.

Check out our raid times below

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 holy priest , 1 ranged dps. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Carnosyyn,

Hello I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We recently move here from Kael’thas after running a progression guild there for 13 years. We stopped raiding a month ago to get this move ready and ended up here about 7 days ago.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. We may at various times come in on a Thursday to get a kill especially if we were very close on Wednesday. This guild has top notch players on it and we are building something special here. I am currently looking for a holy pally and would like to speak with you before you make a decision on a home. Stability is key here and I think you could find a good home here for many years to come.

Thanks you,
Geo btag - Geo#1668

KRISP is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild on Zul’jin-US comprised of highly skilled, laid back raiders. We offer a social environment which doesn’t end when the raid does. We are mostly Adults or young professionals (23+) and are usually always on discord in the evenings, whether it be organizing alt runs, competing for mythic+ times, messing around with PvP, or playing various other games together.

We raid evenings, 3 days a week, Tues/Wed/Thu 8:30pm-11:30pm EST .
This is 7:30pm-10:30pm CST .
This is 5:30pm-8:30pm PST .
This schedule is for progression, during farm we cut the last hour of raid out.

Immediate Needs:
1 Tank (Multi Classes highly preferred)
Highly Prefer Resto Druid; MW Monk; Holy Priest; Holy Paladin.
Exceptional DPS! (Priority but not limited to; Boomkin; Fury/Arms & Shadow Priest; BM Hunter; Warlock)
Any and All Exceptional Players are encouraged to apply!

Not recruiting your spec? Apply anyway! We strongly encourage exceptional applicants outside of our direct needs to chat with us!

Recruitment Needs / What We Want From You:

Ranged DPS - As ranged DPS we expect you to successfully and confidently maintain high numbers and optimizing your specialization in every encounter. You’re analyzed not just on your damage, but your survivability and adaptability during any given encounter. Anyone can press their buttons in a relaxed setting. We want you to be able to handle your business while being prepared and capable of adjusting on the fly should things not go according to plan, without your damage being severely hindered.

Melee DPS - We are looking for confident and self-aware players who are able to push their role and damage to the limit without getting stuck in the notorious ‘tunnel’. Much like ranged, you are analyzed not just on your damage, but your survivability and adaptability during any given encounter. Things can change quickly for melee and even more so than ranged, at a costly price. You’re expected to adapt quickly while surviving and maintaining your damage.

Healers - We are looking for players with a team oriented mentality, who are willing at any given point to sacrifice what is needed to get the job done. Whether it’s using your own raid CD during an unfavorable timing, being assigned to a less prestigious role, or sitting on any given fight because your class isn’t the strongest. We want our healing core to be strong and work together.
If you do not see yourself as a team player or struggle in this criteria, do not apply!

Tanks - As a tank you are a very integral part of the raid. Outside of being able to play your class at the absolute pinnacle of it’s potential, you are needed to be vocal and communicative with your counterpart. Tank synergy is very crucial at a high level and something we take very seriously. Some boss fights require the tanks to control the tempo and pace of the movement throughout any given fight. At times you may be called upon to take up the driving role and get us moving in the right direction at the right time.
If you struggle with this communication style, tempo, and assertiveness, or do not play well with others, do not apply!

Roster:
We are currently around a 25 person roster and are aiming to stay around this number.

Loot:
We use a loot council system to fairly distribute loot among our raid members. Drama over loot is and will NEVER be tolerated.

Everyone in the guild plays to win and we want to continue to promote a highly team oriented mentality. Our goals during progression will always be to do whatever it takes to give us the best chance of winning against the next boss(es).

What We Expect:

• You have done what you can to min/max your character.
  • You are confident in your abilities to play your class at a high level, including all applicable specs.
  • You can both give and take constructive criticism in a mature and respectful manner.
  • You can adapt to encounter mechanics with little negative effect on your dps/healing/etc.
  • You are searching for a long term guild to progress into future tiers with.
  • You can handle a very loose and ‘open’ guild atmosphere.

Apply Here: guildsofwow . com/krisp

Contacts (Bnet / Discord):
Totemshocks ( Chipsandcoke#1804 )
Starboy ( Star#13602 )

Hello Carn, i’ll be short and sweet
<Malicious 6/8M> Area52 Horde
Raid Times: Tues/Thursday 8-11PM EST
Needs: Holy Paladin, Mage, Balance Druid
My Btag:Chris#111980
If you’re interested drop me a line.

[H] 8/8M Open Recruitment!

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA BATTLETAG @ Sme#11814

Tabbed Out - Bleeding Hollow Horde (PvP server, EST)

Times: Wed/Thurs/Sun 8:30pm-12 EST

Apply Here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQEGt-HRzM4nWY11nDWdyJr3E8TICt7srUpkzru2YZU/viewform?edit_requested=true

Progression:

Current:

8/8 Mythic Uldir

TO has a long history of gaming going back all the way back to Everquest. This guild has definitely stood the test of time and has had a long and successful raiding career in WoW. For any questions regarding progression in older tiers we’d be happy to speak with you in game!

Recruitment:

To be recruited you must fill out our application. If we like what we see you will have a brief discord interview so we can get to know you. Apply and read our guild charter here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQEGt-HRzM4nWY11nDWdyJr3E8TICt7srUpkzru2YZU/

Looking to add:

Tank

Resto Shaman preferably with a viable DPS OS

Resto Druid preferably with a viable DPS OS

Holy/Disc priest preferably with a viable DPS OS

Mistweaver Monk preferably with a viable DPS OS

Affliction Warlock

DPS Warrior

DPS Death Knight

Rogue

Capable non Mage ranged DPS

Guild Atmosphere:

• We encourage the use of peoples’ real names and we encourage our members to get to know one another as more than just pixels, to get to know one another on more personal levels.

• The leaders of this guild believe that a guild that is socially close is much more likely to succeed than a group of hired mercenaries.

• We are an adult guild and we make adult jokes and mess with each other, if you are sensitive and cannot handle this, TO is probably not the place for you.

• We run alt raids on off nights, as well as Mythic +

• We utilize Discord as well

Guild Leader

Darkranger battletag Genghis352#1259

Officers

Smesus - Sales/Recruitment Lead - Sme#11814, Discord - Smesus#4820

Evilmon - Raid Leader/Ranged Officer

Sikwit - Senior Officer

Skilless - Senior Officer/Recruiting Officer

Maralen - Tank Officer.

Thanks alot for the offers, I’ll contact some of you within the next few days!

Hello Carnosyyn,

We would love to have you join our team! We’re looking for both rdps and healers especially for next raid tier! We’re a pretty laid back group that plays other games outside of WoW, and pride ourselves in a community that likes to have fun but take ourselves seriously during raid.

Our guild information is located at the link below!
[A] <Mechanically Challenged> 3/8M LF RDPS/HEALS

If you are interested contact us at:
Battletag: Yuneel#11582, Kalivar#1575, or Unicornz#1860
Discord: Yuneel#3181, Kalivar#5603, or Unicornz20#3047

Sincerely,
Yuneel

<Mechanically Challenged>
Progression: 8/8H 3/8M Vectis 16%
Times: Tuesdays and Friday 9pm-12am

Carnosyyn,

If you’re willing to transfer factions, Administrators on Illidan are more than interested in you!

We raid Tues/Thurs
830 - 11 EST
Optional Sundays at the same time

Hit me up if interested!

• Bnet: dityboycom#1868
    Disc: dityboycom#4643

More Info: