[A] 386 Prot Pally LF Raiding Guild

Hello everybody. I’m looking for a raiding guild hoping to achieve at least AOTC in BoD. CE progression is not required but that isnt to say im not interested in dabbling in mythic. I am open to a faction/server change if necessary.

Who am I:
I’m a 35 year old male that works a standard 9-5 job mon-fri PST. I have been playing WoW on and off since TBC.

• Currently iLvl 386
  • 3/9 Heroic BoD experience as tank
  • Prior to BoD the last time i was on a progression team was back in WoD

My availability / Raid Schedule
This is a little complicated because im in AZ and we dont do daylight savings here. These times are MST.

• Mon-Thurs: 7pm-11pm
  • Fri: 7pm - open
  • Sat: Completely open
  • Sun: Open - 11pm
  • Weekends (Preferred)

What im looking for:
I’m hoping to join a core raiding team as a tank and am interested in a guild that:

• has a need for a prot pally MT or OT
  • is mature and operates like a guild of friends
  • is non-elitist
  • is interested in at least AOTC BoD

Add me Shiiznit#1413

Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath with a few core members being US top 50 - 100 in our prime. We like to think of ourselves as good people. However, we are self admit-tingly trollish at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though.

Current Progression:
5/8M Uldir
9/9H BOD
1/9M BOD

Current Needs:
Tanks (1) Prot pal/brewmaster/blood dk

Healers (1) Resto Shaman

Rdps Mage, Warlock, Balance Druid, Hunter

Mdps (1) Ret paladin (Maybe outlaw rogue)

All exceptional players will be considered! We don’t have a problem replacing someone if you can out-perform them. Looking for the following; Any exceptional/experienced player will be given a trial for the progression group.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*

*Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, it is expected that we are in the raid ready to pull by 9EST.

If this sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Fonze#1379 or Hotsauce#1407 on bnet

Hey Koenigseg,

Check out We Were SOLDIERs, we are a perfect fit for what you are looking for on STORMREAVER-US, horde side. We are a Mythic guild made up of former top 100 raiders who have a life first approach to raiding. Thurs 8-11 EST/Sun 7:30-11 EST. Horde side. Always interested in solid players and need a main tank for our roster. Read our wall of info at the link below and hit me up at Pardeux#1196 to chat more.

Hey there, we’re currently recruiting here on horde side Thrall. If youre interested in faction transferring we are currently 6/9 H and 1/9 M we’re looking for a tank to allow our current tanks to swap to dps. Raid times are 9-12 ET (Server) Friday and Saturdays. Reach out to me at Snarfed#1335 if youre interested.

Here is a link to our spam with a bit more info.

Thanks for reaching out guys, unfortunately i dont get home from work until 6:30 MST mon-fri.

to further complicate things, i live in arizona and we dont do daylight savings here. so half the year i am PST and the other half i am MST. It is currently MST in AZ.

I’ve gone ahead and edited my original post for more accurate raid schedule. this schedule shouldnt interfere with arizona’s daylight savings nonsense.

My guild, Phoenix Vanguard (US-Emerald Dream), is looking to fill out our ranks a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important. We raid weekly (Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST with an optional Mon night - same time), do M+ usually on Fridays and Sundays (but if we’re on we’re usually up for whatever), we do PvP as well but that’s on a pretty loose schedule. We lost a chunk of our raiders recently due to our desire to push into mythic as opposed to repeating heroic on replay until the end of the tier. We are a raid progression guild, emphasis on progression (9/9N 6/9H BoD) but to say that is all we are would be selling ourselves short. We are looking to push into mythic raiding but are not a CE focused guild. If you are interested or would like to know more just let me know! Delirium#11294 or KiwiTiger#11312

Hey there, we start a little bit before you get home I think but incase you’re interested anyway.

CD is currently looking for semi-hardcore raiders. We are raiding Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15 PM - 11PM EDT server time on Area-52. We just relocated here from Eonar/Velen(dead server) in an effort to recruit to finish heroic and push into mythic raiding. We are currently 4/9 h with some members being 9/9h and 1/9m.

We pride ourselves on having a little bit of class and being fairly inclusive. Back in Vanilla/TBC/WotLK days, we were a top progression guild, and our core is fairly intact. Expect smooth, focused runs with experienced raiders and no drama.

We currently are looking for good players of almost any class; particularly hybrid classes who can heal and/or DPS off spec. We use and require Discord for communication during raids, the ability to speak isn’t required, just need to be there to listen.

Hit up Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have a spot for a Ret in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10pm EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 6/9 heroic and memmber that are 1/9 Mythic including myself we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys daily heres my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hey there we are Atrocity on the Stormrage server. We are currently 4/9H and have a tank who wants to start dpsing. We raid tuesday and Thursday 9pm to midnight EST which I believe fits in your schedule. Add me on battle net and let’s chat neozippy#1950

Hi there,

We’d be interested in talking to you.

Our raid times are 8:30pm to 11:00pm PST Tues and Thurs. We’ve achieved AoTC every tier since Wrath. We progress slower because we only raid 5 hours a week. We only do Mythic if we have the numbers and time permits but CE is not in our progression plan. Although not guild organized groups, we do have several people that enjoy running M+.

Here is our recruitment post:

If you’d like to know about us you can visit our website listed in the recruitment post above or you can add me to Bnet: Cyn#1738

Thanks and good luck!

Hey there! Eon on Trollbane is 8/9H and 1/9M looking for a tank to allow our current to swap to dps. Raid times are Saturday Sunday 8pm to 11pm EST. If you’d like to talk reach me at Emg#11389

Thanks and enjoy your evening.

Hey there we are looking for a tank. We raid Tues and Wed 9 pm-12 Eastern. We have been a guild for nearly 10 years and many of us play other games together.
Feel free to add me taeyang#1955

Thanks for the reply everyone. I’ve sent friend requests to you all.

If you’re still looking and would like to join our no-obligation raiding community to join us Saturday and Sunday nights for some heroic raiding, that would be swell. Take a look at this post and add our community if it sounds good to you. Thanks!