[A] 378 Feral/Guardian Druid LF Raiding Guild

I’m a long time player trying to get back into raiding. I haven’t raided in anything more serious than raid finder in a long time, but I actively raided during WotLK, Cata, and MoP. I value a friendly atmosphere over the speed of progression, especially as I get reacquainted with raiding. Feel free to contact me @ Ampithare#1782

Hello, I am Molly from GoT WoW on Zul’jin. We are a fairly new guild. I believe almost all of us are returning from a break from wow and wanted people to hang with. We are forming our first raid group now. We would like to remain as casual as possible without dragging progression on forever. We have a pretty wide mix of experience, from Raid leaders to never raided before, so I anticipate progression may at least start out a bit slow until everyone either gets the hang of it, or don’t. Our raid times have officially been set for Tuesday/Wednesday 10-1ish AM servertime. If this sounds like a good fit my Btag is asdxzc#1952 again I’m Molly. Or you can check out our website at gotwow .org. Please keep in mind we are new, but you can have a fresh start and grow with us.

If 9am-Noon PST Saturday and Sunday raiding could work for you, then we should talk more, hit me up on battle.net if so - Zacheris#1577

Updated with new ilevel

Here’s a big ole bump

<Goonies Never Say Wipe> 

of Zul’Jin Horde is now recruiting.

Most of the current team are former semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who used to raid 3+ nights a week. As we’ve gotten older, we’re less willing to treat WoW like a full time job but we still want to see the content. Our current one night a week raid schedule is perfect for that. This is a great group for “retired” raiders, college students, or others who want to experience the content with good players but without the heavy time commitment.

We are currently are looking for any exceptional players of all class and Spec.
Casuals are also always welcome.

We raid Sundays Form 6 to 10 EST
We also have an optional/alt raid Saturday nights at 7:30.

We have some kooky personalities in our guild and we are looking for people we will get along with. A great sense of sick & depraved humor, thick skin, and willingness to put the group first are all required. Also, many of the players in our guild come from former semi-hardcore/hardcore backgrounds and we are looking for people with high output and good raid awareness for our daily Mythic + Runs.

Please note: alts are welcome! If you are a serious raider that raids during the week on your main and you have an alt you’d like to get a fun once a week group for, this is the perfect opportunity for you if this sounds like a good fit for you add me on Btag Mako#1649

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We moved to Dalaran after running a raiding guild on Kael’thas for 13 years.

We pride ourselves on stability and a good raid environment. We also do not recruit mass amounts of people for bench, as we do not recruit for bench.

While we understand a two day a week raiding guild is not going to have the same progression rate as a guild running 3 to 4 days a week, we always seem to keep within range of those guiles.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs per week)

Current Progression :
9 of 9 Normal - 8 of 9 Heroic – 1 of 9 Mythic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175