[A] 3/10M Stardust recruiting DPS + 1 healer for Mythic CN Progression!

Still looking for the classes listed above!

Updated DPS recruitment needs, 3/1/20:

High Priority - Death Knight, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Balance Druid
Medium Priority - Mage, Rogue
Other - Good DPS players of any class will be considered!

Getting closer to our Denathrius kill (14%), we’ll be moving into Mythic shortly after and looking for a few more to round out the roster!

Shadizar#1464

Still looking for the classes listed above!

Hi there! Warlock looking to server transfer and your raid times fit my schedule! I do have 9/10 H experience in the short time I’ve been playing/raiding in SL and have raid experience dating back to Lich King days. B-Tag is Kovo#1606, I’ll be around late morning/early afternoon all weekend.

Great, would definitely like to talk to you! I added you to bnet.

I’ll be away this morning and early afternoon, but should be around mid-afternoon through tonight, and most of tomorrow (Sunday). Hopefully we can find a time to connect.

1 Like

I’ll be around and look forward to chatting!

Updated DPS recruitment needs, 3/12/20:

High Priority - Death Knight, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Balance Druid
Medium Priority - Mage, Rogue

Shadizar#1464

Updated DPS recruitment needs, 3/17/20. We will be switching most of our raid time towards Mythic CN, just need a few more DPS!

High Priority - Shadow Priest, Balance Druid
Medium Priority - Mage, Rogue, Death Knight

Shadizar#1464

We defeated Heroic Denathrius and completed the first set of pulls on our first mythic boss. We need a few more DPS as outlined in the post above to continue our adventures into Mythics. Come join us!

Still looking for more for Mythic CN! Join us for Shriekwing on Sunday night! :slight_smile:

Shadizar#1464

We are on a roll! Mythic Shriekwing down! Come join us!

If you’re into WoW trivia, cool prizes, fun people, the B E S T puns, oh and killing MYTHICC bosses, then this is the guild for YOU!

Looking for more for Mythic CN, we can trial you this week!

Shadizar#1464

Come join our raid tonight!

If you’re a priest with a shadowy knack for damage, join us twice! :slight_smile:

Huntsman down to ~20% tonight, looking to get that kill on Sunday and move on to Hungering Destroyer.

If you are interested in a fairly relaxed raid environment with steady progression, come talk to us!

Shadizar#1464

Looking for more DPS for Sunday night’s raid!

We will be raiding tonight! Still looking for more DPS, particularly ranged (Shadow Priest, Mage, Balance Druid, etc.)

Shadizar#1464

Huntsman down, but we still need more DPS for Mythic progression!

Come join us next week for Hungering Destroyer :wink:

Shadizar#1464

Looking for DPS especially…
Shadow Priests
Balance Druids
Warlocks
OH MY!

Still looking for the classes listed above. We can trial you this week!

Shadizar#1464