[A] 3/9 M 400 Ret/Holy Pally LF Guild

Recently switched to my pally to be able to fill different roles as needed. Comfortable with Ret and Holy spec.

Have experience with 3/9 M BoD and 2/2 H CoS.

I am looking for a similarly progressed guild that is social and active with not just raiding but Mythic+ and other shenanigans. Looking for a guild where people don’t just log in for raids as well. Currently on Sargeras but I am willing to transfer servers for the right fit.

Times I am available are weekdays, 9pm or 10 pm EST start and midnight or 1am EST finish. Looking to raid 2 nights a week.

Hey,
We are horde, but could fit your times and desires. We have two raid teams. Details below.

But first some about Broken on Bleeding Hollow:

1. Longevity - 10+ years, the guild has been active since BC (originally on Uldaman) We have not missed a raid tier in all that time.
  2. Wildly inappropriate “NC-17” Discord & Guild banter.
  3. We raid 5 hours a week in a focused fashion, perfect for raiders without a lot of time, but want to get it done.
  4. We understand, real life is important and comes first. 21+ year old guild with many older.
  5. Never too satisfied, never too negative.

Broken has 2 teams running BODA 2 nights a week for each team:

Team Moist: Tuesday & Thursday 9:30PM-12:00AM EST, 3/9M & ; 9/9 H BODA & 2/2H COS. Highest current needs are: DPS.

Team Wet: Tuesday & Thursday 9:30PM-12:300AM EST, currently 9/9H BODA 1/9M. Highest current needs are DPS and heals or hybrid/swing position.

All exceptional players welcome!

Our goal is to blend a mixture of fun and progression, while staying efficient with our limited raid schedule of 2 nights. The guild is mostly adults 21+, with loads of game and real life experience, who enjoy working together as a team to master new bosses and make fun of each other along the way. Overall, we are a guild comprised of progression minded raiders who also have real life commitments, that are not happy to just farm a raid on heroic endlessly.
Go to ht tps://discord.gg/Cd8mSqC (remove the space between t and t for link to work) or add B-Tag Mavros#1383, Bloodrooted#1329 and we can answer any questions you may have!

-Mav
mavros#1383

Hello I saw we are the same server my guild would love to have you as ret. We raid alittle earlier so I am not sure if that would be a problem for you. Message me in discord, bnet, or in game.
No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are looking for competent and reliable players, raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance raid. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand things happen. We enjoy pushing keys in mythic plus as well. We also have a zero drama tolerance. If you think we would be the right fit for you add one of the bnet tags below.
Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord Celesaris#7924

Hey!

Naudica Gaming is on Proudmoore (the other really large Alliance server) and we are 6/9M with many sub-10% attempts on Mekka. We are looking for solid Healers who know how to stand in good stuff and out of bad stuff. We raid Thurs/Fri/Mon from 9:30PM to 12:30PM EST .

Come apply if you’re interested. discord.gg/2dQWn9s

Hey Chaac =)

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : CoS: 1/2H BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (dps)
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles. Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

DK (Any)
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Mage Any specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Snap#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 9/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

I know our times are an hour earlier than you specified, but if you are flexible at all let us know!

Hey there Chaac!
Currently we could use a good ret paladin with a holy offspec. Prominence is an Alliance guild on the Sargeras server (CST timezone), and we are currently 4/9 Mythic in BOD. Our raid times are 8:30-11:30 server time, on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you’re still searching for a guild, and our raid time and progression interest you, let me know and we can talk more over discord or battlenet. RealId: Heavenslight#11250

Thanks to those who replied. Will look at some of the guilds here and message people. Otherwise still looking.

Hey! We are 3/9M also and have a spot open for a Holy Paladin. We raid Wednesday/Saturday 9-12 PM EST. We’ll be doing last boss in crucible tonight if you want to tag along and see if its a good fit. Feel free to message me on bnet @Goon#1200

Edit: Wrong character selected, We are on alliance Stormage

Hi Chaac, our times seem to work well for you.

Check out my post here for more info. We could def use a ret paladin on our team :slight_smile: