[A] 248 Shadow/Holy/Disc Priest LFG

5/10M with ~100 pulls on Painsmith (as disc). Prefer shadow, but willing to primarily heal or flex.

I’m looking for raid times that start at 10 PM EST or later. Willing to transfer, but currently planning on staying Alliance.

Thanks!

Hello! Volatile on Whisperwind is currently looking to expand and add to our raid roster. We’re currently 5/10m working on painsmith. Feel free to check out the link below and give us a look.

Hey Iaccus! I think we may be a great fit for you. Read our info below and I look forward to chatting soon! (We are running Tues/Thur right now wil shift back to Mon/Tues/Thurs at a later date - and we’re close to being 5/10 M). Shadow

Nox Oriens (10/10H 4/10M SOD) is looking to add 3-4 DPS, main spec healer that can dps and a main tank or dps/tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

We’re 9/10M T/Th 7:30-10:30 Pacific; Gluten Intolerance on Spirestone Alliance
Gradywhite#3177 on discord
Gradywhite#1511 on Bnet

Looking for a permanent spriest that can flex to heal for the 5+ heal bosses for Sylvanas + Sepulcher and beyond.

Hello, you’re looking like a Snack :). Snacks [10/10M] is a Cutting-Edge Guild looking for more dedicated, exceptional and committed raiders. We raid on Tues/Wed at 9pm-12am EST. We not only raid together but have a highly active community that does M+/PvP/Sale Runs and more. If this sounds like a guild, you’d like to be a part of, feel free to reach out to me in discord or if you have any questions! Titan#1410.

Hey there!

I wanted to reach out to see if you might be interested in joining Uncommon Sense.
We’re looking for a good swing DPS and I think you would be a good fit.

We’re an Alliance guild on Proudmoore and are 10/10M with a strong history of achieving CE at a good pace. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5pm PST to 8pm PST (8pm EST to 11pm EST)

If you’re interested in reading more, I’ve linked our post here:

I’ll leave my contact info here as well
BTag: IMABEARRAWR#1911
Disc: JustOneSparrow#7679

Hope to hear from you soon!

I’d love to, but your raid times are too early for me to make, unfortunately :frowning: