[A] 243 BM Hunter LF Guild

Recently guild decided to quit raiding, to play other games, life etc. I would like to continue raiding. I am 10/10H and 1/10M and work on mythic raid bosses. Looking for a raiding guild with start time around 8pm est. Weekdays preferred but weekends is fine too.

Feel free to msg me ingame or on discord
Bnet: yodacao#1941
Discord: yodacao#9260

Hey Yodacao,

We are a weekend raiding guild that raids Sat/Sun starting at 7pm CST. We are currently 4/10M. If you are interested, you can check out more about the guild in our recruitment post below.

Hello,

PCG (9/10H SoD) is looking for a healer to add to our raid team. We run a small group where we can all hang out and have some fun. We are AOTC focused with no interest in mythic raiding. Raid times are Wednesday and Sunday 8:30PM to 11:30PM Eastern. We also have a fun run on Fridays for alt and have multiple members with KSM that love doing M+. Message me on Battlenet if interested would love hear from you.

respectme#1680

You’re terrible. Or you wouldn’t be looking for us. We know we are, and together we can create one guild! We’re newly established on Sargeras after years with close friends on a small RP realm, and finally had to chose between pursuing mythic raiding more seriously or accepting forever heroic farm runs on alts. Obviously we chose the terrible fate: continuing to play.
Currently we only have one raid team, which runs every Tuesday/Wednesday from 8 PM to 11 PM PST | 10 PM to 1 AM CST | 11 PM to 2 AM EST. As it stands, we’re looking to push as far into SoD as we can.

We’re hoping to build up enough to maintain at least two raid teams and a few M+ teams. Maybe PvP soon™? And if you’re interested but don’t want that tag under your name (yet), consider joining our terrible community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/xMKa72XcZ9p?region=US&faction=Alliance

Contacts/Officers: Aureo#11138 (Bnet)/Aureo#2125 (Discord), Mindrelody#1354 (Bnet)/Mindrelody#2833 (discord),