[A] 231 Ret/Holy LFG

Recently came back from a 2 month break. Looking for a guild to do Mythic + keys and sometimes fill in for raid.

The last Mythic raid we pushed was Nighthold back in Legion so it’s been awhile. The main thing is to have a guild environment where I can make friends, jump in on Mythic + and occasionally raid.
Thanks for your time.

Greetings!

I would love to talk to you further about our guild and your search for a home.

Murder Hobos is currently recruiting like minded people and committed raiders for our current push through Heroic Sanctum of Domination and you could be a great addition to our team!

Our progression is currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We raid on Tues/Thursday 8:00-11:00 Eastern

You can reach me at my BNET Ladori#1555 or my Discord Ladori#9225.

In the meantime, here is some basic information about who we are. Hope to hear from you soon!

Murder Hobos is a Heroic Raiding Guild on the Sargeras server which was formed by long time players and experienced raiders . We strive to maintain a community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 6/10H and 10/10N in SoD, we are moving at a steady pace through heroic content (we also run Mythic + regularly!) while maintaining a fun and friendly raiding environment.

With our collective raiding experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a great time and a positive teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS :

Skilled DPS (all classes considered)

RAID DAYS/TIMES :

Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11pm EASTERN

Please reach out to us here or BNET if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555 BNET
Ladori#9225 DISCORD
Evolintent#1966 BNET

Hiya Auríon
BiOL is always looking for new people to keep the guild active during non raid hours to do M+, Chore-gast, etc, and we always try pull more casual peeps into weekday raid for some gear when they are around. We hate vendoring items!
check us out and give us a poke if interested! Or can just poke someone in game/apply at your convenience.
Happy home hunting!

reddit raids Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time.

Currently 1/10M & 8/10H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Also have an alt/fun/community raid called BYOB Saturday nights at 9pm central/server.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Hey buddy,

We raid Fridays/Saturdays 9-12pm CST.
We have al raids on Thursdays 8-11.
Currently 10/10H 3/10M

Would love the opportunity to chat and meet you!

Discord- CasualDev#5323
Btag- Dev#1185

Hello there

Guild & Server: [A] Sargeras
Raid Times/Days: 12-3am tues-thurs
Current Progression: 10/10H 2/10M SoD
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet:iperrymarkz#1141 discord PerryMarks#5934
Requirements: looking to push into mythic so looking for players atleast 235ish ilvl and atleast 9/10H

Just be chill have fun, and know how to get stuff done. Don’t bring any toxicity to the group
Needs: Boomy, Warr DK(dps) mage but would consider any non hunter dps. And also have an opening for 1 healer pref priest or pally

Hello,

PCG (9/10H SoD) is looking for a healer to add to our raid team. We run a small group where we can all hang out and have some fun. We are AOTC focused with no interest in mythic raiding. Raid times are 8:30PM to 11:30PM Eastern. We also have a fun run on Fridays for alt and have multiple members with KSM that love doing M+. Message me on Battlenet if interested would love to see how you like it.

respectme#1680