[A] 12 Year Veteran Player looking for Casual Play Guild

Hi! Used to main tank back through TBC/Wotlk/Cata. I took some time off after MoP and have played super casually since then. I’ve enjoyed being a MT, healer, dps, raid leader, and all of the above in PvP, as well.

I want to love the game just as much as I did when I was actively involved but going back to college and being an adult has left me little time to get seriously involved in heroic raids and the like.

Ideally I’m looking for an Ally guild that does casual raiding, guild events, PvP, and gets involved without demanding a schedule. I also really enjoy playing the AH and working on that aspect of the game just as much as everything else. If I found players even local to my area that would be cool, too! I’ve made friends in previous guilds that I still have to this day.

I’m willing to server transfers. Currently on Garrosh - Moved here when it was a big deal (Tankspot, Ciderhelm… Man, those were the days!) and Garrosh has slowly become quite empty.

A bit about me: 26. Chicago. Economics student and photographer and antiques dealer and lampmaker and woodworker. Phew! Tom Waits is the man. Last year I saw NiN, Radiohead, and Smashing Pumpkins. This year is Summer Camp and Manson.

I think there’s got to be a community out there that I can get involved with even while I’m busy - So hit me with your best shot!

Always looking for players that enjoy all aspects of the game, lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord