Shadowlands: Maw Updates in Chains of Domination

Shadowlands: Maw Updates in Chains of Domination

Discover the new changes coming to the Maw in the next content update, Chains of Domination.

View Full Article

7 Likes

Saw a blue post and got excited for a second there :upside_down_face:

35 Likes

We want to discover the patch date!!!

51 Likes

August 17th

WHERE THE DATE AT DOE?

11 Likes

Are we going to get weekly blue posts about something in the patch? We’re really in need of an actual launch date at this point, guys…

Still, nice to have a dive into some of the additions.

6 Likes

Hello?

RELEASE DATE ?

28 Likes

I really enjoyed this article, but we really need a release date guys…

10 Likes

That Hand mount tease at the end.

Lol.

The masses are getting angry! What will we do?
Oh I know talk about things in the next patch!
Just make sure we don’t commit to a release date.

18 Likes

It’s nice to see something, but I think it’s concerning they are doing this instead of announcing the date…

Still hoping for first Tuesday in July.

3 Likes

I’m trying to think of what other additions we haven’t seen yet because it feels like they’ll be doing one of these a week until they finally reveal a launch date, and that would be two weeks after that. Just…yeah, it’s great to see information, but I’m really not feeling great about still not having a release date…

3 Likes

The updates to the PTR are pretty small now. The content is there and the class tweaks seem smaller. But I guess they could still be working on other class tweaks and they just are not done yet… will be interesting to see the PTR build that comes out this week.

2 Likes

Looks cool

2 Likes

Turning war mode off should be bannable!

3 Likes

those of you asking, Netease and an asian streamer who went to dinner with cooperate stated its june 29th, (july 1st in china)
tomarrow either confirms or denies this since pvpers are required a 2 week notice

2 Likes

I’m not sure any “notice” is required, it’s just nice of them to give it.

2 Likes

It’s not June. They clearly say in the blog post

We look forward to sharing more information as development continues

and

Rewards and mechanics are still in development and subject to change, so be sure to check back for periodic updates

Still in development. Definitely not coming in 2 weeks.

8 Likes

That’s… More of the same. Alright.

4 Likes

if china july 1 and if blizz caters to them more also can be july 6th for the rest of the world, china gets it first :wink: