It’s Time for The Great Push!

It’s Time for The Great Push!

Are you ready for The Great Push, our first one-off event of the year? Here’s everything you need to know before the action kicks off Friday, May 28 at 10:00 am PDT on YouTube and Twitch!

View Full Article

5 Likes

I look forward to seeing all of the comments.

29 Likes

I want 9.1 :clown_face:

19 Likes

Fun event.

2 Likes

You can do this, mama! FIVE more minutes of pain for a lifetime of happiness! PUSH!!

And, voila! After the great push, a beautiful bouncing baby is born. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

the name is bad , it like a poop hahahahahahaha

25 Likes

Me when I’m on the toilet and someone else needs to use it:

9 Likes

The great push to retain subs?

7 Likes

I thought this thread was about the after effects of Taco Bell from the title.

6 Likes

no

why are you waiting so long to go to the bathroom

9 Likes
7 Likes

Thank you but I’ll pass. I don’t enjoy timed content.

Will there be an event for us senior citizens later in the year?

:cookie:

54 Likes

You are so adorable! Yes, the event is called “Starstepper’s Gnome-Napping Party” (abbreviated SGNP) and it will be spectacular! There will be snacks provided and also all the gnomes get cuddles.

3 Likes

Blizzard can you actually put effort in fixing issues the playerbase and you yourself have stated to be issues instead on stroking egos with MDI

13 Likes

Watch the same 5-7 specs cause the devs can’t balance anything in this game to save their lives? Hard pass.

29 Likes

WoW e-sports are great because you can just watch one team and you’ll instantly know what both teams are doing!

@Blizz make them be 5 gnomes and you’ll hook me in for sure. This means no DH, no Shaman, no Druid, and no Paladin. No shadowmeld. And all five will be cuter than ever.

7 Likes

Yeah lets push out that turd.

Upper panda is PvE and sleeping panda is PvP.

7 Likes

Basically the gaming equivalent of watching paint dry.

17 Likes

can’t wait for this event! :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

It really is nice that it’s so convenient as a viewer.

1 Like